BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Alea S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I absolutely love my Keurig. I am a busy individual but I always have to have my daily cup and Keurig is the perfect way to get a quick cup for cheaper than buying a daily latte. I'm not picky when it comes to coffee, so those with more selective taste buds may find the flavor not as appealing, but I think the variety of pods and the pure convenience makes this the perfect consumer product!
Heather B.
Absolutely love this product! It's convenient so I don't have to brew a whole pot of coffee that will go to waste, I can also brew hit chocolate and tea, something you cannot do with a traditional maker and the k cups come in a variety of flavors to fit your needs, it has a water holder so you don't have to refill after every cup either. It's a great fit for a busy family or life.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I love that this brewer makes one cup at a time. It is perfect for the days when my husband and I want different beverages. it is also nice because I can have a cup of coffee then a cup or tea, chai, or cider and not have to get out a kettle. Very convenient! I just wish that keurig would build their pumps better. However the costumer service has always been very helpful when things break so I always contact them first when I have had problems!
Virginia M.
Burbank, CA
I really liked the idea of skipping the coffee shop and having gourmet coffee at home. Unfortunately, it didn't exactly work out that way. The coffee that this produces is not really equivalent to what you get at a coffee shop. It's usually weak and watery tasting. On top of that the K-cups are expensive and as a result I hesitate to buy them making the machine not as useful as it should be. I think this is a case where the product promises too much and doesn't work as well as you might think it does. If you are going to try this, make sure you get it from a store that accepts returns hassle free.
Kaitlyn M.
I LOVE my Keurig! Use it as often as I can when I want to have a warm cup of coffee or warm cup of hot chocolate! Easy to make and very quick to brew! You can select what size of cup you want it to brew, which is nice because that can determine how strong you want your coffee to taste with less water, or how light you want it to taste with more water added to it. Worth the purchase!
Jamie H.
Deltona, FL
I use my Keurig every single day of the week. I love that it brews quickly, its easy to clean, and it doesn't take up a large amount of space. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that you can only get about 3 cups of coffee out of the water tank before refilling, and sometimes it doesn't brew up to the cup size its supposed to. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Lauren B.
Arlington , VA
This coffee system is great! It has lasted my roommates and I for several years now with no problems. The only thing is the water basin is a bit small so I feel like I'm constantly refilling that but it could also be because there's 3 of us using it on a regular basis! We plan on using this one until it breaks, especially now considering the new system with the barcodes on the k cups.
MeLissa P.
Wahiawa
This is seriously the best thing I own. Is that bad to say? I think not! I'm a monster without my coffee in the morning! And the fact that my husband doesn't drink coffee often I didn't need to get a big coffee maker. And I didn't need the big touch screen keurig either! This fit my needs perfectly and I will tell every coffee drinker known to man to get this heavenly machine!!!
Gollone M.
This machine is a life changer. Often times I'm on the go and being the procrastinator that I am, I get out of bed at the last minute. I usually don't have time to make my own coffee and I end up buying dunkin during my commute. But since I bought this machine I have saved so much money. Oh and don't buy those k-cups... Those cost a fortune. Buy a reusable cup and fill it with coffee
Teresa L.
Beaufort, SC
First, Keurigs customer service is by far the BEST customer service I have EVER dealt with. Our machine stopped working four weeks after our one year warranty ran out. Keurig still shipped us a brand new system at their expense. We use the k-cup more than the pods. The pods become expensive, with as much coffee we drink in our home. We LOVE this brewing system, and will not be changing brands. I love how we can brew one cup with this machine, because we never finish a pot. I will be upgrading to the Keurig that makes a pot soon, so when company comes in we will be able to make a larger volume.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?