BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Kim O.
Deer Park, WA
I absolutely adore my Keurig. I don't drink coffee everyday and when I do I only have one cup. So this makes perfect sense for me. My kids love the hot chocolate K Cups too. I also like that I can make iced beverages very easily as well.
It's easy to use, doesn't take up much counter space and the beverage always comes out perfect. You can't ask for much more than that!
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
I've had this machine for over a year and I still love it! I use it to make all different kinds of coffee, tea, hot apple cider, hot chocolate, oatmeal for breakfast, and more! Once you learn the initial operating steps it is simple to use. The only thing I do not like about it is the amount of time it takes to heat up when you first turn the machine on in the morning. But after that you can quickly make multiple cups of hot drinks.
Latrice S.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this keurig. I can eithet make a lot of coffee/tea or hot chocolate for the family or just 1 cup for me. I can even make a big cup of joe if I want to use my big mug. just great. The only thing I don't like is the sitting water but thats all keurigs, I do use the cleaning solution.
Rhonda H.
Clifton, CO
I wanted a Keurig because it would have been handy when I was working. Fix a cup while getting ready and fix a cup to go. I got my Keurig for my birthday. I drink several cups of coffee in the morning as well as fix 2 cups for my mom while she is here. Keurigs are not very convenient. I also find the K-Cups to be very expensive. I do pick them up when i see them on sell, but I use the reusables for thrift and environmental reasons
Megan D.
San Dimas, CA
I absolutely loved my Keurig. Its so great to make a quick cup before running out the door for work, which is why I was so happy with this product. My family and I have now updated to the Keurig 2.0 450, but only after our k40 stopped working...after almost 4 years of continuous use. It really is such a great product if you or your family aren't a huge coffee drinkers but still appreciate a cup every now and then. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Chic Pretty F.
I love the Keurig! I've had. It for many years now and it's definitely very convenient and easy to use. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is that I recently read about how much the k-cups pollute the environment. When I bought the k-cup it came with a basket filter for regular ground coffee, so I'm going to switch to that and really try to limit my use of k-cups.
Courtney B.
Salisbury, MD
This is such a time saver and one of the best purchases I've made. You definitely have to clean it and change the water and it can be tricky to deep clean. One thing I did notice is when I packed it away for a month or two it has not been working as well. I have heard of them starting to not work as well after a couple of years which may be happening with mine.
Mary D.
I am absolutely in love with coffee and tea! So when the keurig came out I immediately put it on my must have list and once I got it I was absolutely impressed with how great the coffee or tea tasted I loved how it was single served since everyone in my house hold dislikes the kinds I like! It's so great an convenient when I am on the go to. Absolute must have in every house hold
Heather R.
Chico, CA
I purchased this coffee maker for myself about a year and a half ago because of its single serve nature. I don't drink coffee all that much, at least not at home, but I do like the option to make it. It also brews tea and dispenses plain hot water as well. I think the functions make it a super good purchase and I'm thinking about upgrading to the 2.0 with a caraf.
Carmen  B.
Pikeville, NC
Great if looking for to use for 1-2 ppl. Really love the convenience of this coffee maker. Great not only for coffee but also for quick cup of hot water or single cup of tea. Love it's not to loud and my 15 year old son can make his own coffee in the morning. Have used several different brands of k-cups and have also used a silicone reusable cup with no problems.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?