BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Amy D.
Love the simplicity of this and don't waste coffee making a full pot. It's fairly easy to clean/descale, but it can take a while to keep refilling the resevoir to run water through. I also got a reuseable kcup and found it was cheaper to order online than to purchase the one made for the keurig. I actually like the one I have better than what keurig offers. I get grounds using the keurig one, and none with the reuseable one.
Dhruvi B.
Because I was about to start my first semester of college and would be living in the dorms, my parents thought it would be appropriate to get me a single-serve coffee machine. My Keurig is a life saver. It is super easy to use and fast for my early morning routine before classes. This machine is also easy to clean and refill. Plus I also get to choose from a wide variety coffee K-cups to use for this machine. Overall I would recommend this product to anybody, especially a fellow college student.
Natalie A.
Nashua, NH
This worked great! Super convenient! My husband and I used ours every day. We have different taste in coffee and that's just fine with a single serve coffee maker. Just make sure your water reservoir is filled, add your preferred coffee k-cup, and select your cup size. It only takes a minute for your coffee to be ready! Every once in a blue moon, make sure you run a vinegar solution through or you can buy the Kuerig solution. Just pour into your water reservoir and follow the directions.
Rachel M.
Valparaiso, IN
I admit it I'm a coffee addict. I need my coffee in the morning and I need it fast because my life is crazy busy. My kuerig helps me get thru the day. The water reservoir holds just enough that I can use it with out having to fill it every day. The options for k cups are vast and I have the converter basket so I can use my own grounds as well. I love that I can also use it for quick hot water for oatmeal or tea.
Theresa H.
Paso Robles, CA
I have really enjoyed using this coffee maker. I prefer using the re-usable filter with ground coffee. I do love all the offerings Keurig has to go with them like tea, ice tea and hot chocolate now from Starbucks. It really makes brewing easy and drinking beverages yummy! I'd give it 5 stars but, think they should come out with more re fillable things, meaning loose leaf tea that goes in the re useable filters...
Natasha S.
Memphis, IN
If you are a coffee connoisseur I don't think you will appreciate the flavor of the coffee as it seems like it's a bit watered down and sometimes burnt (sometimes I will use 2 pods and at the smaller size to try and intensify the flavor), but if you are looking for quick and convenient coffee it's hard to beat. I appreciate being able to make myself a coffee to go quickly and easily when I wake up in the morning.
Karen R.
Heath, OH
I upgraded to this Keurig system from the mini due to the reservoir and not having to put water in as often. One of my issues with this (And most) single cup machine is that the largest cup it will brew is 10oz and I usually use it to fill my travel mug which is 16oz. I usually just fill the rest of the cup with what's left of my regular pot of coffee before leaving for the day. It's a great machine otherwise.
Paige S.
Saint Johnsville, NY
I love my keurig, especially since I'm a college student and it's super convenient and really easy to clean for someone who doesn't have a kitchen, but a community kitchenette. My keurig stays in my dorm room and takes up very little space which is also nice. I rated 4 stars because newer procured keurigs don't fit all types of reusable pods unless they're keurig brand (and not always easy to get your hands on).
Alex C.
I've been using this product for over a year and LOVE the way that it works. It brews a nice, smooth roast and you don't have to fill the water tank too often.
Sarah C.
I don't love the keurig like most people. The k-cups are ridiculously expensive and terrible for the environment. Also, no matter how much I clean it and how much I change the water, it always seems a little gross and dirty. Plus, it doesn't make a good cup of coffee, it's typically watery no matter how many coffee grounds I put in my personal filter. I'd rather have an espresso machine or just a coffee maker.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.