BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Paige S.
Saint Johnsville, NY
I love my keurig, especially since I'm a college student and it's super convenient and really easy to clean for someone who doesn't have a kitchen, but a community kitchenette. My keurig stays in my dorm room and takes up very little space which is also nice. I rated 4 stars because newer procured keurigs don't fit all types of reusable pods unless they're keurig brand (and not always easy to get your hands on).
Rachel M.
Valparaiso, IN
I admit it I'm a coffee addict. I need my coffee in the morning and I need it fast because my life is crazy busy. My kuerig helps me get thru the day. The water reservoir holds just enough that I can use it with out having to fill it every day. The options for k cups are vast and I have the converter basket so I can use my own grounds as well. I love that I can also use it for quick hot water for oatmeal or tea.
Theresa H.
Paso Robles, CA
I have really enjoyed using this coffee maker. I prefer using the re-usable filter with ground coffee. I do love all the offerings Keurig has to go with them like tea, ice tea and hot chocolate now from Starbucks. It really makes brewing easy and drinking beverages yummy! I'd give it 5 stars but, think they should come out with more re fillable things, meaning loose leaf tea that goes in the re useable filters...
Sarah C.
I don't love the keurig like most people. The k-cups are ridiculously expensive and terrible for the environment. Also, no matter how much I clean it and how much I change the water, it always seems a little gross and dirty. Plus, it doesn't make a good cup of coffee, it's typically watery no matter how many coffee grounds I put in my personal filter. I'd rather have an espresso machine or just a coffee maker.
Karen V.
Pearsall, TX
The Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40 is the perfect brewing machine for our on the go family. Each family member can brew exactly what they feel like drinking at any time of the day or night without much of a weight... it's better than instant. My husband brews decaf coffee. Our daughter brews iced coffee. I brew decaf and herbal teas and dark hot chocolate. You can now make soup with the Keurig. The possibilities are tremendous and growing all the time.
Abby S.
I adore our keruig! I use it everyday! Oftentimes, I use it for hot water only when I want to steep a cup of tea using a tea bag and not a Kcup. I actually like this older version better than the newer keruigs because the newer ones can sense when there is no Kcup in the machine and won't brew certain sizes of hot water! Serious bummer when I wanted an 8 oz cup of tea and it will only brew 4 or 6. Sticking with what I love, this older version of the keruig is perfect for me!
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas, NV
Finally, I found the easy - no clean up - fast coffee maker that I need for my busy lifestyle. The k-pods are awesome - I use it for coffee and tea, it's so easy. Just put in the k-pod - push a button and you have your beverage. Great taste - no fuss - no mess or a chance of an exploding pod - a great size water reserve and a cool look. I've bought so many coffee makers over the years and I finally found a keeper.

One thing - you can't make a pot - but this machine is ready for the next cup in 30 seconds (fast) and my guest love choosing their favorite flavor, (there are so many to choose from) so I haven't missed the pot at all.
Jessica W.
Tallahassee, FL
At first I loved my keurig, then after about a year it started "brewing" the coffee soooo slow..it would just drizzle out. I tried cleaning it by running the vinegar through it..didn't help..and then everything tasted like vinegar. I just never felt like it got very clean in there..I wonder what we're really drinking? Also the k-cups are expensive! Especially for someone who sometimes has 2-3 cups/day. Not worth it. Threw it away and got a percolator...now THAT'S good coffee!
jenn m.
Keurig is a life saver in my home. having coffee drinkers of varying degrees in my home has been a problem with keeping the coffee fresh. with my old 10 cup maker it took longer and half the times the coffee went to waste and other times it wasn't enough but took to long to make any more. with keurig everyone can make as many cups as they want quickly......basically a coffee on demand system keeping all happy.
Cate S.
The Keurig elite Single Cup brewing system is great. I don't drink coffee but i have used it for hot tea and hot chocolate. It took a little bit for me to figure out how to use it but after the first few times it's so easy now. I love the simplicity of filling it with water and popping in a k-cup of tea or cocoa then pushing the brew button. I don't even have to stir the hot chocolate powder into the water.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.