BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Virginia M.
Burbank, CA
I really liked the idea of skipping the coffee shop and having gourmet coffee at home. Unfortunately, it didn't exactly work out that way. The coffee that this produces is not really equivalent to what you get at a coffee shop. It's usually weak and watery tasting. On top of that the K-cups are expensive and as a result I hesitate to buy them making the machine not as useful as it should be. I think this is a case where the product promises too much and doesn't work as well as you might think it does. If you are going to try this, make sure you get it from a store that accepts returns hassle free.
Lauren B.
Arlington , VA
This coffee system is great! It has lasted my roommates and I for several years now with no problems. The only thing is the water basin is a bit small so I feel like I'm constantly refilling that but it could also be because there's 3 of us using it on a regular basis! We plan on using this one until it breaks, especially now considering the new system with the barcodes on the k cups.
Kaitlyn M.
I LOVE my Keurig! Use it as often as I can when I want to have a warm cup of coffee or warm cup of hot chocolate! Easy to make and very quick to brew! You can select what size of cup you want it to brew, which is nice because that can determine how strong you want your coffee to taste with less water, or how light you want it to taste with more water added to it. Worth the purchase!
MeLissa P.
Wahiawa
This is seriously the best thing I own. Is that bad to say? I think not! I'm a monster without my coffee in the morning! And the fact that my husband doesn't drink coffee often I didn't need to get a big coffee maker. And I didn't need the big touch screen keurig either! This fit my needs perfectly and I will tell every coffee drinker known to man to get this heavenly machine!!!
Heather B.
Absolutely love this product! It's convenient so I don't have to brew a whole pot of coffee that will go to waste, I can also brew hit chocolate and tea, something you cannot do with a traditional maker and the k cups come in a variety of flavors to fit your needs, it has a water holder so you don't have to refill after every cup either. It's a great fit for a busy family or life.
Jamie H.
Deltona, FL
I use my Keurig every single day of the week. I love that it brews quickly, its easy to clean, and it doesn't take up a large amount of space. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that you can only get about 3 cups of coffee out of the water tank before refilling, and sometimes it doesn't brew up to the cup size its supposed to. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Traci K.
Quarryville, PA
We have had the keurif brewing system for several years. We will never go back to a "normal" coffee pot. With the Kurig the ability to brew delicious flavorful cups of coffee is right at our finger tips. I love that I can decide with each cup what type of coffee I would like to drink. I am more of a light rosy person but my husband loves his strong dark roast. Since the keuri brewing system we can both get what we want. It's a win. Win!!
Kaitlyn A.
Berkeley, CA
I love the Keurig because it's a fast way to make a cup of coffee when you are on the go. There is also a variety of flavors to choose from in terms of K-Cups. The downsides are you can only brew one cup at a time, so it's not ideal if you like to have a pot of coffee ready for your convenience. It also isn't very environmentally friendly unless you buy a reusable K-cup pod.
Kindra F.
Lakeland, FL
I purchased this coffee maker ~2 years ago. Since then, it has stopped working twice. Both times, the water would not brew out of the machine because of coffee grounds that were stuck in the top of the needle. Also, the coffee will sometimes brew with grounds in it. For the price I paid a couple years ago, I would expect higher quality. The k-cups are convenient, but we still have a regular coffee pot that we prefer to use on a daily basis.
Gabriella A.
The only reason I did not give this product 5 stars is because almost immediately after purchasing we noticed that sometimes the machine wouldn't work and the "add water" light would light up even though it already was at capacity with water. We realized the trick was to fill the machine with water without taking out the side canister. Now it works fine but I wish it didn't have that issue
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?