BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
jenn m.
Keurig is a life saver in my home. having coffee drinkers of varying degrees in my home has been a problem with keeping the coffee fresh. with my old 10 cup maker it took longer and half the times the coffee went to waste and other times it wasn't enough but took to long to make any more. with keurig everyone can make as many cups as they want quickly......basically a coffee on demand system keeping all happy.
Cate S.
The Keurig elite Single Cup brewing system is great. I don't drink coffee but i have used it for hot tea and hot chocolate. It took a little bit for me to figure out how to use it but after the first few times it's so easy now. I love the simplicity of filling it with water and popping in a k-cup of tea or cocoa then pushing the brew button. I don't even have to stir the hot chocolate powder into the water.
Jessica W.
Tallahassee, FL
At first I loved my keurig, then after about a year it started "brewing" the coffee soooo slow..it would just drizzle out. I tried cleaning it by running the vinegar through it..didn't help..and then everything tasted like vinegar. I just never felt like it got very clean in there..I wonder what we're really drinking? Also the k-cups are expensive! Especially for someone who sometimes has 2-3 cups/day. Not worth it. Threw it away and got a percolator...now THAT'S good coffee!
Crystal V.
We here at home are obsessed with our Keurig. It's used literally on a daily basis, every morning! Coffee is life in my home. We've had our for a couple years now and seriously it was the BEST investment ever. You can not go wrong with having a Keurig in your home or office, seriously a must have. I love the fact that you can buy the reusable pods and buy your own coffee grounds to put in as well.
Alecia T.
Northwood, NH
When first purchased, this Keurig was wonderful! After about one year of weekly use (not even daily since we went out to Dunkin Donuts most mornings instead) this coffee maker has now jammed up and started to make loud annoying noises. I cleaned it once every two weeks exactly as directed to, and cannot figure out why it would have broken so easily and so soon... I do not recommend this specific Keurig brewer... we are looking to buy the 2.0 in the near future now!
Alyssa C.
Hillsborough, NJ
I like the Keurig Single Cup because it is convenient if I am the only one having coffee and I don't have to make a whole pot. I also like that I can use one of the refillable cups to add in my own coffee. The only problem is sometimes those pods cause the machine to pop open halfway through brewing. I don't think this is a flaw in the machine though, and I think the Keurig itself works really well
Kate L.
Duluth, GA
I've had this since it first came out and I'll never go back to a regular coffee pot! Everyone in my house likes a different brand/strength to their coffee and this makes it so easy and we can all have what we want! It brews so hot and fresh every time! It even is great to run it without a pod and just use the hot water to make a cup of tea! Such a great product, saves time and space on my counter!
Daneen R.
Norwalk, CT
I really like the Keurig because it's fast and convenient...however, buying the pods can get pricey so I do use the refillable/reuseable pods a lot. The only negative I can say about the Keurig is that if you don't stay on top of cleaning and maintaining it, your coffee will taste "off" and the stream will be super-slow. If you have a filter, make sure you change it when you clean the system too!
Kaley A.
I've only known a standard coffee pot before the Keurig. Having to buy different syrups and creamers for different tastes. Buying several bags of different coffee beans- but not anymore. My husband and I can buy our own different tastes in coffee without having to make a big pot of it anymore! I can also make tea and cocoa in it. Seriously one of the best inventions and I highly recommend it!!
Tiffany T.
Walnut Creek, CA
This product works well in the beginning but then begins to decline in quality even if you perform the recommended monthly maintenance on the product including de-scaling. The water tank sensor has issues with thinking it's empty when it is actually full. Also, sometimes it does not brew the correct selected cup size and wastes an entire k-cup. This is the my second machine that has done this.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?