Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40

by Keurig

#2 in Coffeemakers

First cup. Fourth cup - with keurig, it's always a fresh cup. The elite brewing system brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the elite brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs

Does this work good for yall?
How often do you clean your keurig??
Does this product actually work and can you use any size cup? And do you have to manually stop the machine from pouring the coffee or does it automatically do that?
Start your review of Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love my kuerig and the fact it has so many uses not only making teas, coffee, and hot chocolate but you can use it to make your oatmeal or Raman noodles ” in 15 reviews
“I seriously use this for anything I need hot water for, coffee, tea (loose or packaged), and best of all, being the college student I am, ramen noodles.” in 8 reviews
Frankford
We use our Keurig every single morning to get a fresh everytime coffee , it's a great machine if you know how to properly clean it , if not you can have issues , the first one I had a few years back I didn't know how to properly clean and it posed an issue , but other wise it's an affordable machine and great for a family on the go
Locust Grove
This is the first Keurig I have owned and I love it.  The coffee is always like I like it.  Its perfect for me because sometimes I sleep late and hubby has already had his.  I can get a fresh cup!    I wish the large cup button would fill a large mug .  That is the only thing I have found that I didnt like.
Beckley
This was an amazing item to purchase it's always easy to grab that cappuccino coffee or hot chocolate more things on-the-go very quick make that cup and then be out the door or just sit around the house and sip on it's a little expensive set worth the money if your a regular drinker of coffee or what not it will pay for itself over time
san antonio, texas
Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40 uploaded by briana R.
My husband and I recieved this as a gift from a family member recently. We love it! It's perfect to make a quick and easy cup of coffee when you're in a rush. It is a nice product and perfect for the coffee lovers. Easy to use! Would definitely recommend this product!
Strafford, NH
My coworker gave me a keurig due to having an extra one laying around. I don’t use it as much as i thought i would so I’m happy i didn’t spend my own money on it. But i will say i brought it to work for Black Friday (retail) and it was a hit. I will use it at home if I’m not leaving the house but i prefer to get coffee while I’m out.
New York
I've had my Keurig since I was in a college dorm, and I have made everything from mug cakes to tea with it. I used it to brew tea when I didn't have a tea kettle and was just as good as a kettle. I rarely use K cups, but the ones I do have are flavorful and easy to make. Will continue to be a Keurig user for the foreseeable future
Organic
this is a great product, especially if you want to make the perfect cup of coffee. the con is the reload of different flavors. if there was a way to load up all k cups then select the flavor you want. I find that this is affordable. yes I would recommend especially to all my stay at home crafter mommies who don't have time to eat
Antlers
I have to have my coffee. The Kerrigan Elite home brewer is perfect for our family. My husband and I are the only coffee drinkers. But our teens love that they can also enjoy hot chocolate. Some of the brands of coffee we like are more expensive in the Keurig cup.  But the experience evens out on not wasting product.
Low Carb
Boston , MA
It’s easy and fast. That’s the only reason I have it. Don’t expect it to be gourmet. This machine and the pods made for it will provide you with a decent cup of joe in an extremely timely manner. Just keep the little needle free of coffee grounds debris(I use a paper clip) and you will have virtually no mess to ever clean up.
Quincy
I'm absolutely obsessed with this product! Not only is it super affordable but it's amazing quality! I personally love this model of the Keurig because of how compact and mobile the product is! Another amazing feature about this model is that the water tank is on the back which makes it not visible and so much more appealing!
Gluten Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...