BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Jaime B.
Los angeles, CA
This is by far the best purchase I have made in a while! I'm a really heavy coffee drinker and I'm also on the go a lot so having a machine where I can just make a cup of coffee on my way out the door is perfect! Plus I get to switch it up a bit when I want. My husband drinks coffee too but I'm more into flavored coffee so we can both have what we like without having to make a whole pot of coffee and have only one person wanting to drink it
Natalie V.
Hamden, CT
Love my keurig! My parents got one that I used every morning before school. & now that I'm in college I have my own! Mines red :) I love it! All of my roommates also use it and it really is the most convienant appliance in our kitchen. My only complaint is how dirty my filter in the water holder gets. This slows down brewing and will cut the cup in half. Other than that a keurig is the best and I use it everyday! Just make sure you clean it ūüėČ
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
I am fortunate enough to get to use the Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing system K40 every morning at work.  This is so handy!  My coworkers and I are able to make our favorite drinks even though we all have different tastes.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
I use the my Kcup filter so I don't have to use so many expensive, environmentally unfriendly Kcups. I love my Keurig! It's super consistent, and I find I go through coffee much more slowly than any other brewing method. I have personally never had a problem with it (my mom has gone through three in a year due to various issues).
French press still makes the best cup of coffee, but I don't really think I could live without my Keurig.
Cori P.
North Lima, OH
I really love this coffee machine! Its convenient and fast. The only thing is you can't register for the warranty unless it is being used in an office setting and you have to use bottled water in it. Not really budgeting friendly of family friendly. Also if you don't use their brand k cups you lost the warranty all together. Very nice machine, but not without draw backs.
Dhruvi B.
Because I was about to start my first semester of college and would be living in the dorms, my parents thought it would be appropriate to get me a single-serve coffee machine. My Keurig is a life saver. It is super easy to use and fast for my early morning routine before classes. This machine is also easy to clean and refill. Plus I also get to choose from a wide variety coffee K-cups to use for this machine. Overall I would recommend this product to anybody, especially a fellow college student.
Amy D.
Love the simplicity of this and don't waste coffee making a full pot. It's fairly easy to clean/descale, but it can take a while to keep refilling the resevoir to run water through. I also got a reuseable kcup and found it was cheaper to order online than to purchase the one made for the keurig. I actually like the one I have better than what keurig offers. I get grounds using the keurig one, and none with the reuseable one.
Natalie A.
Nashua, NH
This worked great! Super convenient! My husband and I used ours every day. We have different taste in coffee and that's just fine with a single serve coffee maker. Just make sure your water reservoir is filled, add your preferred coffee k-cup, and select your cup size. It only takes a minute for your coffee to be ready! Every once in a blue moon, make sure you run a vinegar solution through or you can buy the Kuerig solution. Just pour into your water reservoir and follow the directions.
Natasha S.
Memphis, IN
If you are a coffee connoisseur I don't think you will appreciate the flavor of the coffee as it seems like it's a bit watered down and sometimes burnt (sometimes I will use 2 pods and at the smaller size to try and intensify the flavor), but if you are looking for quick and convenient coffee it's hard to beat. I appreciate being able to make myself a coffee to go quickly and easily when I wake up in the morning.
Rachel M.
Valparaiso, IN
I admit it I'm a coffee addict. I need my coffee in the morning and I need it fast because my life is crazy busy. My kuerig helps me get thru the day. The water reservoir holds just enough that I can use it with out having to fill it every day. The options for k cups are vast and I have the converter basket so I can use my own grounds as well. I love that I can also use it for quick hot water for oatmeal or tea.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?