BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
I use the my Kcup filter so I don't have to use so many expensive, environmentally unfriendly Kcups. I love my Keurig! It's super consistent, and I find I go through coffee much more slowly than any other brewing method. I have personally never had a problem with it (my mom has gone through three in a year due to various issues).
French press still makes the best cup of coffee, but I don't really think I could live without my Keurig.
Cori P.
North Lima, OH
I really love this coffee machine! Its convenient and fast. The only thing is you can't register for the warranty unless it is being used in an office setting and you have to use bottled water in it. Not really budgeting friendly of family friendly. Also if you don't use their brand k cups you lost the warranty all together. Very nice machine, but not without draw backs.
Amy D.
Love the simplicity of this and don't waste coffee making a full pot. It's fairly easy to clean/descale, but it can take a while to keep refilling the resevoir to run water through. I also got a reuseable kcup and found it was cheaper to order online than to purchase the one made for the keurig. I actually like the one I have better than what keurig offers. I get grounds using the keurig one, and none with the reuseable one.
Dhruvi B.
Because I was about to start my first semester of college and would be living in the dorms, my parents thought it would be appropriate to get me a single-serve coffee machine. My Keurig is a life saver. It is super easy to use and fast for my early morning routine before classes. This machine is also easy to clean and refill. Plus I also get to choose from a wide variety coffee K-cups to use for this machine. Overall I would recommend this product to anybody, especially a fellow college student.
Natalie A.
Nashua, NH
This worked great! Super convenient! My husband and I used ours every day. We have different taste in coffee and that's just fine with a single serve coffee maker. Just make sure your water reservoir is filled, add your preferred coffee k-cup, and select your cup size. It only takes a minute for your coffee to be ready! Every once in a blue moon, make sure you run a vinegar solution through or you can buy the Kuerig solution. Just pour into your water reservoir and follow the directions.
Paige S.
Saint Johnsville, NY
I love my keurig, especially since I'm a college student and it's super convenient and really easy to clean for someone who doesn't have a kitchen, but a community kitchenette. My keurig stays in my dorm room and takes up very little space which is also nice. I rated 4 stars because newer procured keurigs don't fit all types of reusable pods unless they're keurig brand (and not always easy to get your hands on).
Theresa H.
Paso Robles, CA
I have really enjoyed using this coffee maker. I prefer using the re-usable filter with ground coffee. I do love all the offerings Keurig has to go with them like tea, ice tea and hot chocolate now from Starbucks. It really makes brewing easy and drinking beverages yummy! I'd give it 5 stars but, think they should come out with more re fillable things, meaning loose leaf tea that goes in the re useable filters...
Natasha S.
Memphis, IN
If you are a coffee connoisseur I don't think you will appreciate the flavor of the coffee as it seems like it's a bit watered down and sometimes burnt (sometimes I will use 2 pods and at the smaller size to try and intensify the flavor), but if you are looking for quick and convenient coffee it's hard to beat. I appreciate being able to make myself a coffee to go quickly and easily when I wake up in the morning.
Karen R.
Heath, OH
I upgraded to this Keurig system from the mini due to the reservoir and not having to put water in as often. One of my issues with this (And most) single cup machine is that the largest cup it will brew is 10oz and I usually use it to fill my travel mug which is 16oz. I usually just fill the rest of the cup with what's left of my regular pot of coffee before leaving for the day. It's a great machine otherwise.
Rachel M.
Valparaiso, IN
I admit it I'm a coffee addict. I need my coffee in the morning and I need it fast because my life is crazy busy. My kuerig helps me get thru the day. The water reservoir holds just enough that I can use it with out having to fill it every day. The options for k cups are vast and I have the converter basket so I can use my own grounds as well. I love that I can also use it for quick hot water for oatmeal or tea.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?