BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Rori L.
ogden, UT
best coffee maker ive had. from one cup to 5 cups you get to make it fresh when wanted, as well as its super hot and ready when you want it to be! i love this coffee maker. you can pick sizes of coffee. i also have Mind Reader 50 capacity Coffee Pod Display Rack
Diana F.
San Gabriel
I love the Keurig coffee machines, i have this at my house and i love how convenient it is. it saves me time a money from stopping at my local 7-11 for coffee or Starbucks drive thru which can get pricey. this is 100% an essential to have. I bought mine at Cotsco on sale and that is where they have the best deals on these coffee machines.
Crystal G.
I got this to replace a used Keurig K40 that I had been given, our large family used constantly, and finally quit after several years. This one is the same, except for having 3 cup sizes, rather than the 2 on my old machine. Makes great coffee, and doesn't have all the "smart technology" of some of the other Keurig models, which to me only serve as additional points of failure, or prevent you from using "unauthorized" K-cups. Nope, this one is simple, takes any K-cup, and brews a great cup of coffee.
Amanda L.
Dallas, GA
Every person in my family loves our Keurig . We use it for not just coffee but the kids use it to make oatmeal /grits/tea etc. I like the variety of the cups available . I have tried a few of the refillable ones and they dont work that well . I do recommend it .
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I am not crazy about the Keurig. I am also not a fan of the pods. I feel like this is not very user friendly either, or at least the one I had several years ago. It's a lot of upkeep, and honestly everything that goes with it is just SO expensive. I would rather just get a regular coffee pot.
Jordan M.
I do not like this model of Keurig. Any time I've ever made a cup of coffee or tea in it, the flavor is always lacking or it tastes weird. I think this brewing system was overpriced at the time we bought it, though I think it's cheaper now. I wouldn't recommend this model to other people.
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
I got this coffee maker in November 2016 and I do not know how I lived without it. I still makes trips to Starbucks multiple times a week but the days that I don't I am saving money by using the cups. It is so worth the money and I will recommend it to anyone.
April P.
N Royalton, OH
Such an awesome machine! I love keurig. It‚Äôs so easy and to use and it makes the perfect cup of coffee. Everything about this machine is great. I‚Äôm a coffee junkie and I highly recommend. Such a good price for what you get. Quality product. Now go get one!
Stephanie K.
I have this exact Keurig. I absolutely love it. It's a great gift idea for those who love coffee. It's low maintenance...all you do is replace the water filter every two months or so....works really...definitely recommend it! Get one!!! Great investment.
Jeni T.
Pleasant Hill
I got one of these for Christmas a couple years ago! I love love it! I'll be getting my mother in law one this year for Christmas ūüėć slam dunk on perfect gift so excited for Christmas to get here!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?