BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Lulu M.
Stockton, CA
I love this kurig it’s perfect for my house hold as I’m the only coffee drinker. I purchased this at target on a Black Friday sale and got a 15$ gift card back for it. I also purchased the reusable filter so I can use my own coffee instead of the single use k cups!
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
I love having a Keurig to make single cups but buying the K cups can be pretty spendy. I would say overall this coffee pot makes a good single cups and is super easy to use. Side note I also don't like how heavy this is trying to put away in the cupboards.
Ashley R.
Philadelphia, PA
I one hundred percent love my Keurig. This amazing machine lasted me about 5 years before it died and I was quick to pick up another of the same style. I can use it to create a delicious cup of something sweet and tasty while my husband can make something stronger and his style. The perfect gift!
Jackie A.
Waco
Love my keurig. I like my coffee strong & the variety for this brewing system is outstanding. Consistently delicious coffee every time. Perfect & you definitely don’t waste any that’s for sure. With regular coffee pots I always made too much. But this is great & cuts that part out for sure! Haha!
Jennifer T.
Carrollton
Love my Kuerig, so fast and easy to use and easy for my kids also. They love it because its easy for them to get up before school make them a cup of hot chocolate. The best thing is all the varietys of flavors. Awesome job Kuerig!!!!
Sarah C.
Bloomington, MN
I'm a big fan of my Keurig!  It's so convenient to use and the coffee is always yummy.  I got reusable kcups as well so I can not only buy cheaper coffee, but not feel so bad about the environmental impact.  The only negatives are the impact on the earth and how expensive kcups are, however I find that they last me a long time, and I can cut back on costs with the resuable kcup.  Overall, I love my keurig and won't be giving it up anytime soon!
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
I've had my Keurig for over 6 years now and it's had zero issues. I enjoy the single cup brews, only because I'm not one to sip on multiple cups of coffee per day, so the single serve is great for me. K-cups are now absolutely everywhere, in a million different flavors and combinations, and I even use this to brew hot water over a cup with a tea bag in it or to pour into a bowl with oatmeal, instead of heating it up in the microwave. Great product!
Samantha M.
Superior, WI
Keurig's are so convenient and quick. When you're on the go and want a quick cup of coffee, you just have to pop in a K cup and then choose what size you want. The K cups can be pricey but it's worth it. There is also so many different flavors you can get.
Sassy Scarlet -.
Lakeview, MI
The Keurig is the best thing ever created for my family! I was wasting coffee using a regular pot because I am the only coffee drinker in the house. I use it for my coffee and my son loves using it for cocoa and tea!
Megan M.
A great system for coffee lovers! I love how quick and easy this is especially when I am on the go and running out the door. You just pop in the coffee/tea/hot chocolate pod hit the brew button and you’re done! It does get a bit loud over time and the water tank light is a terrible idea as it can grow bacteria in the water tank. It’s also really unpleasant to clean as it makes your coffee taste like vinegar for several days.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?