Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40

by Keurig

#2 in Coffeemakers

First cup. Fourth cup - with keurig, it's always a fresh cup. The elite brewing system brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the elite brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs

Does the different cup size effect how strong the coffee comes out?
Is this the one for iced coffe?
Start your review of Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love my kuerig and the fact it has so many uses not only making teas, coffee, and hot chocolate but you can use it to make your oatmeal or Raman noodles ” in 15 reviews
“I seriously use this for anything I need hot water for, coffee, tea (loose or packaged), and best of all, being the college student I am, ramen noodles.” in 8 reviews
Love this coffee machine! This style is so easy to use and practically foolproof. The amount of different flavor options for the k cups is great as well and keeps me excited for my coffee. Makes good tea, hot chocolate, etc as well.
Georgetown , TX
Love this coffee maker! It grinds the beans and also makes instant cup coffees if you want. I love the convenience of the product and beautiful . I love the intensity of flavor of coffee it makes . I will be using for a long time.
Kansas City, MO
Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40 uploaded by Pamela N.
This is a durable machine, my husband and I love coffee and we use this coffee maker every day and it works very well, one tip is that you can buy a reusable plastic K-cup filter in amazon and only buy the coffee of your choice and you will have a good machine with a super economic k-cup for life
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Mobile , AL
When you’re always in a hurry to leave the house in the morning like me then you need something quick. This has been such a lifesaver for me. I wake up, turn on my Keurig and have my coffee within minutes. Also great for tea!!
Port Orange, Florida
I love the convenience and quickness of this Keurig coffee maker. The water reservoir holds enough water for four cups. I use bottled water (5-gallon delivery) to prolong the life of my coffee maker, as my city has hard water. Changing the filter is very easy, and cleaning the system is, too. I run some vinegar through once every other month to keep everything clean and running smoothly. K-cups offer a great variety of flavors to choose from, and there is less waste than making an entire pot of coffee. I do try to purchase the biodegradable k-cups to cut down on my environmental impact! Overall, this is a great convenience for busy families.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Xenia
I love this coffee maker because I can either use a regular mug or my 32 oz yeti. The water container lasts for 3-4 regular mugs. And I have filters to make my coffee perfect. This was the best thing I received for Christmas.
No Special Diet
I was not very impressed with this Keurig coffee maker. I had issues with it brewing, just after a month or two of using it. As an everyday coffee drinker, it's a hassle to make 1 cup at a time, and I like my coffee strong. If I use the strongest setting, it barely made a whole cup. The pods get expensive, and the maker itself is expensive to buy. I don't even use this coffee maker any longer, and gave it to a relative that really wanted one. Not my "cup of tea" as they say.
Livonia, MI
I really like this coffee maker! It makes my mornings so much easier because I don’t have to worry about making coffee by hand. I would totally recommend this product even though it’s a little pricy it’s definitely worth it!
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Minneapolis
I love using my Keurig for coffee, teas, cocoa, or even just hot water. It's quick to clean, fill, and use. There's a wide variety of drinks that can be made whether by using premade k-cups or the reusable & refillable cups.
Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Mandeville , LA
Having a keurig is super convenient, especially if you and the other people in your household don't all drink coffee at the same time period this way he were not wasting an entire pot of coffee. However, if you are a coffee snob there are some definite cons. For one thing a Keurig brews 8th sadly it weak cup of coffee. I am more along the lines of a French press type of person. The other issue is that in my opinion, coffee brewed in the Keurig Is never really hot enough. I like my hot coffee to be piping hot! That being said, I still enjoy ours and we will definitely be purchasing another one when the time comes. It's more about convenience than anything else.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...