BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Danielle W.
Marietta, OK
When I drink coffee, I only have one cup. One of my daughters drinks coffee but she isn't home from college often. We prefer different kinds of coffee. I had a normal coffee maker with a grinder. I found it more of a hassle than it was worth because there was no need for a whole pot of coffee. This system is perfect. I love that I don't have to add water each time and can select the size of the cup. The non-coffee drinkers can make hot chocolate. We can each have a different flavor and not have a coffee pot to wash. This is quick and very easy to use.
Kathryn G.
Chas AFB, SC
This Keurig is the absolute best wedding gift I received! My husband does not drink any coffee, however I love coffee but do not drink it everyday. This system makes it so easy to meet my needs! Its very easy to clean and takes less than a minute to heat up! And because it is so quick to heat up, I like to use it just for the hot water for a cup of tea! I do take very good care of it. I make sure to take the K-Cup out each time and shut it off. I do not want it to get clogged with grounds or wear down my system. This product is a definite must have!
Kate K.
I got this machine as a birthday present and I use it constantly, I like being able to choose the size I need easily with out an overly complicated menu and it fits many different types of K-Cups so I have a large selection, also it's not to big or heavy and cleaning/ refilling it is quick. Its not perfect, however, as it is a bit noisy when brewing, the water tank needs to be refilled after 2 large cups and it is always warm/ hot so you can't set anything to close to it.
Spring B.
West Palm Beach, FL
We have one at work. Its such a life saver. Most days we are just busy to stop off at the local coffee shop. But we always need our pick me up in the early AM. So convenient.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
I fell in love with Keurig machines at a family gathering and wanted to purchase one as a personal Christmas gift but someone got it for me as a gift! I love how quick it heats up the water and it's very convenient for someone like me who is always on the go because it works fast and does most of the work. They a wide variety of k-cup selections including (but not limited to) coffee , tea, hot cocoa and apple cider! My favorite coffee is definitely the donut shop brand
Ashley  W.
Evansville, IN
I love the Keurig in that it's single serve coffee in 3 amounts. I like that it is easy to set up, there's a water reservoir lasting for a couple days (depends on how many cups of coffee made), and the various types of k-cups available. There are downsides to this as well - the largest cup is 10 oz, personally accustomed to 12 oz or 16 oz. The remainder of the k-cup is not recycled, so that is disconcerting to an environmental level. Overall, great product.
Stephanie M.
I truly love my Keurig. Not only does it make a perfect cup of coffee or tea, but also you can choose exactly how much to make. And the flavors of available K Cups have such a range. This makes tea if you use a particular filter inside the K Cup holder. That takes some of the work out of steeping your tea. Or just run your hot water through the unit and add a tea bag.
But yes, this coffee maker is worth every penny whether the smaller model or a large capacity.
Skylar C.
Best invention ever!! So easy to make coffee or hot chocolate! I really like the different cup sizes it has. I like to make hot chocolate for kids and I can usually split one Kcup of hot chocolate between the 2 of them. With this Keurig it gives me the option to make a small-medium or large cup. When I'm making it for my kids I like to do it on small cup so my kids can split. This Keurig has made things a lot easier!!
Joy S.
Pineville, LA
One of those products you will either love or hate. I love the convenience of being able to make a cup at a time and that is about it. Mine stopped making a full cup after a few months, so I would have to hit the button twice to get a full cup ( tried cleaning to make sure no scale build up was present). You also have to clean the reserve often if you don't use it daily, because the inside gets slimy even if you use filtered water. My biggest thing is the k-cups are expensive and yes I know I can buy a reusable filter, but I could do that with a regular coffee pot. Also, wish they could make a K-cup that was biodegradable. Really doesn't matter now that the Keurig died all together as of today.
Amanda E.
Atlanta, GA
I am a big fan of this Keurig. It's perfect for the mornings where I can choose how strong I want it to taste (more or less water) and I can put it in a regular coffee mug or remove the tray and put a tall travel mug in its place. The only down side is the fact that you can only make a single cup. I haven't used the newer keurigs that have the full pot option, but it sounds like a great idea, especially if you are a multiple cup house hold like mine!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?