BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Sary V.
San Antonio, TX
Love this! It’s just my husband and I and he doesn’t really drink coffee. I love that it makes my coffee just how I like it and I don’t have to worry about throwing out the extra. It’s perfect!
Mishaal B.
I have had my Keurig for a while and I absolutely love it. I keep k-cups when I'm on the go but I prefer the reusable k-cup when I have time to brew a cup. Overall, this is a great product and perfect for people who only need to brew one cup.
sacha H.
Tacoma, WA
I loved my keurig at first but I am starting to get frustrated by it! My first complaint would be the consistency of the coffee both I flavor and in amount, the three different sizes are not much different and I usually have to end up brewing another time to get a good cup of coffee. And the flavor isn't consistent, one round it will be strong and full flavored and the next time it will be weak. I have cleaned out my keurig in every way possible but I'm still finding issues with it! I love that I don't waste a pot of coffee and everyone in my place can drink their own flavor but I'm seriously considering getting a basic coffee pot again!
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
My first Keurig and although it will probably be my last because I just don't drink coffee near as much anymore...I still love it. It's convenient and quick and there are tons of k-cup options.
Natalie L.
Waxahachie, TX
I love the keurig coffee makers! I have had this one now for a couple years and I love that it has a removable bottom piece so you can fit a travel coffee mug underneath. I hated my old one as I had to dirty a cup and pour it in to a my travel one. I also love that it's single serve as I am the only one in my house that drinks coffee so it would be a waste to make a whole pot. The different cup sizes are also a plus. I can change the amount based on how much coffee I want at that time. I also use the reusable K-cup to put my own ground coffee in. Much better for the environment and I can use my local coffee brands :)
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
If you are living alone and don't mind making your coffee in the morning this is perfect for you. This doesn't work well for me because i am always running late and when I'm running late i forget every little thing. As sad as it sounds having to put the kcup in and then waiting for it brew and then waiting for it to cool down enough to drink doesn't work when you are running late. Also my boyfriend and I leave for work at the same time so having to make to single serving drinks is time consuming. I do have to say it is nice that you can make different types of drinks in them including, teas, hot chocolate, or even just hot water for water and lemon. I would say if you live along this is great. Also I would of LOVED this in college but with multiple coffee drinkers in the house you a better off something different.
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
I use my Kueirg everyday, most of the time several times a day. It makes ALL of my hot drinks: coffee, tea, decaf, etc It also helps me make meals like adding the hot water to my children's oatmeal!
Outside the box? I use the hot water as a base of my cleaning mixtures (like vinegar and water..) the hot water works better on grime, and while I could use the sink it makes it the perfect temp and I know the ratio of vinegar to use every time!
I use "My K-cup" with it so I can use my favorite coffees, and not waste money and plastic on the K-cups. I love this appliance, and couldn't imagine a morning without it!
Autilia S.
Titusville, PA
I just upgraded my single serve Keurig to this product because I just needed more. And boy does this deliver! 6-8-10oz of coffee at once. Works up in less than 3 minutes! Would recommend!
Alicia N.
Austintown, OH
After buying this model of Keurig for my father, I had to purchase one for myself. I don't drink coffee daily so I initially didn't think I would want one. However, I love that the k-cups come in every variety including hot chocolate, tea, even iced drinks. I also use my Keurig frequently to brew water for instant soups. It has become an convenience I cannot live without. I think this model is perfect for everything I need. It allows you to choose from 3 different cup sizes based on the strength you want or what cup you are brewing into. Mine also included a filter in the water tank which is nice.
Mallory M.
Piedmont, MO
My mom got this for me for Christmas one year! It’s the perfect size for us. I love the convenience of being able to make just one cup. It has lasted two years and is still going!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?