BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Amy sue M.
Love my Keurig. Never have had an issue with it. Water is always hot. K-cups of all kinds fit, and never have coffee ground in my coffee. Keeps enough water in the holder to make a few cups. It was expensive when I bought it but it has been worth the price.
Jessica H.
Auburn, AL
I love the convenience of my Keurig. What I don't love is how wasteful it is. If you really want a Keurig, I would suggest taking the time to do your research. Definitely recycle your K-Cups! I take mine apart, dump the grounds in my flower bed and then recycle the cups into crafts or with my plastic. You can buy a reusable cup, but I've not had a good experience doing that , coffee always comes out tasting weird. Side note: I recommend the Marley Coffee brand K-Cups( good coffee and the cups are easy to recycle!)
Annie M.
Orange, CA
Great product. My fiance loves the Keurig we got for Christmas last year. I don't drink coffee anymore but also haven't explored my non coffee options for the keurig. We do try to be environmentally conscious so that is one thing we don't enjoy about the product. We create a lot of waste with the k-cups. We tried using a resuable k-cup with our own beans but it did not work well. The coffee was a little grainy and not as strong as he would have liked. Overall, no complaints about how the machine works.
Chelsea D.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely loved mine! It stopped working because of the de-scaling thing. That’s what I hate about it.Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40
Jessica P.
Marietta, GA
This is wonderful if you only want one cup of coffee and don't want to brew an entire pot! There are 2 downsides to this coffee maker, but both of them are correctable in different ways. First, the Keurig pods are expensive. You pay for the convenience. You can get much better priced pods from Trader Joes (and better tasting, IMO). The other downside is that the pods aren't recyclable, so you're contributing to the landfill. This is really easy to rectify by purchasing a reusable pod. We have 3 of them and it's really great and you aren't limited to the coffees that come in pod form!
Ashley R.
Lexington, KY
I got this to replace a used Keurig K40 that I had been given, our large family used constantly, and finally quit after several years. This one is the same, except for having 3 cup sizes, rather than the 2 on my old machine. Makes great coffee, and doesn't have all the "smart technology" of some of the other Keurig models, which to me only serve as additional points of failure, or prevent you from using "unauthorized" K-cups. Nope, this one is simple, takes any K-cup, and brews a great cup of coffee. Price was better than the local Costco and Great-Wal-of-China-Mart too.
Kathy B.
I absolutely love my Keurig. It heats up quickly and brews a great cup of coffee. I also use it to brew tea, cider, and hot cocoa. I especially love the timer feature. I have it set to turn on when hubby gets up for work so he's ready to brew and it stays on until after I get up later to get the kids ready for school. It has a water filter, which makes the coffee taste fresh, never bitter. We love ours so much that we bought the mini to take when we travel and stay in our RV or a hotel.
Lynda M.
I love my Keurig. Especially since I can make things in it besides coffee. I frequently buy the iced tea, lemonade, hot tea and apple cider as well. As for coffee since I'm the only one in the house that drinks it the Keurig makes it much more efficient cost wise as well I love how fast and easy it is to use. My only complaint with this system is that you cannot empty the water from the reservoir. This was a bit of a challenge when I recently moved 850 miles. Fortunately it did not leak.
Clarissa D.
beavercreek
I love love coffee and this keurig makes it so much better! So quick and really easy to use! I’d recommend this product m, especially if you are in a rush in the mornings like me!
Hyatt A.
This Keurig machine is simple. Exactly what I was looking for. I like it for the reason that I don't have to make a whole pot of coffee for just me and dump it out after one cup. It takes less cleaning than a conventional coffee pot, unless you misjudge the size of your cup and it spills over. In this happenstance, DO NOT TOUCH THE COFFEE. It is scalding, and may result in burns, it is meant to go in a cup, not on the skin. It does not take long to heat up (less time than waiting for a kettle) and no messy coffee grounds! Unless you use the refillable k-cup.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?