BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love my keurig. I love that you can make single cup of coffee when you want in no time at all. I find it very effective and it was very affordable. I bought mine at Walmart and have loved it. I would recommend.
Amber S.
Oklahoma City, OK
My husband & I generally use a French press for our daily morning coffee, but my Keurig is great for when I'm wanting a flavored coffee or drink (my husband hates flavored coffee) or only one of us is drinking coffee that morning or if we are out of coffee!
I will say that Keurig's customer service is great! I had received this Keurig as a gift for my birthday a couple of years ago, & it stopped working suddenly. I called them, worried they wouldn't be able to do anything because I didn't have the receipt, but they walked me through some things to try to get it to work, and when none of them fixed the problem, they sent me a new one! It was still under warranty. I've had the new one about a year and half and it's doing great!
Matea G.
POMONA, CA
We had this one for a while and it is still working great! Although since then I have upgraded I still keep my reliable single cup handy for when my new fancy coffee maker doesn't do the job!
Sherine R.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is a WONDERFUL coffee pot! I got this Keurig for convenience. There are times when I was home alone and wanted a cup of coffee but didn't want to make a whole pot. I tried a single cup cheaper machine but that just made weak coffee! I decided to give this model a go and I am glad I did! This unit is WELL BUILT, it has a water container on the side that is made of HEAVY DUTY plastic! The Keurig itself is STURDY! It is a bit heavy but that just makes for a DURABLE coffee maker! The plastic silver piece up front is made of a plastic but it is solid, no peeling or discoloring. As for its performance! Personally I have had ZERO problems with this machine! It brews a nice, robust cup of coffee. I t is piping hot which I love! I have experienced no leaks what-so-ever! I really find this machine to be RELIABLE! I use it several times a day as does my husband so it gets a good workout! I would ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND this machine!
Kinsey W.
Where do I start?? I have two Mr Coffee pots, however the Keurig fits in nicely and has simply blown me away. I love the flexibility, its ease of use and the job it performs. With two kids and a busy schedule, I can depend on my Keurig to provide me with a solid cup of coffee each day. I love that I can choose the size and strength I need too. My husband (who was not into coffee before) has now become a coffee freak like myself...all due to this machine. It's a great way to make coffee, but it's also is a great machine to try new drinks with. Instead of brewing a large pot of one type of coffee, you can brew just a cup of whatever hot drink you would like. The only thing I wish is that my water reservoir was larger...partly due to the fact that I'm a bit lazy and drink a lot of coffee, so it runs out often.
Carrie S.
I have had this system for years and it has always served its purpose! It has been used at least twice a day for the past 5 years. That's a lot of coffee! It wasn't until the past few months that we started to notice our trusty Keurig K40 was starting to show its age. We have to "burp" to every couple weeks due to the pump not wanting to pump the water thru. We've also noticed we are finding water on the countertop around the Keurig that looks liked it leaked from somewhere. But regardless of the recent problems I would buy this Keurig 10 more times! Totally worth the money!
Dorothea B.
I got a Keureg for christmas and I’m absolutely in love with it! I can just pop a kcup in and add just the amount of creamer I love and wala I have the perfect cup of coffee! I think it’s worth the buy
Samantha S.
I am definitely smitten. Our coffee maker bit the dust a few weeks ago. We replaced it with the K40 elite. I didn't have much firsthand experience with keurig beforehand but after these first few days I am a very happy camper!

The brew is very fast. I'm satisfied with the coffee selection thus far. Though I will be looking into a reusable cup. My husband has used it just for heating water for oatmeal or hot chocolate (sans k cup) too.

I've heard and read some not so great things about these dying but I've also heard customer service is fantastic. Fingers crossed that I don't have to worry about any of that. The pricepoint is really low IMHO when you're talking about almost no time spent brewing and no half-full carafe of cold, wasted coffee. I always only expect to get what I paid for but thus far I'm satisfied. I really can't see spending much more on a coffee machine since I'm no connoisseur.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Love my keiureg. Makes coffee making so easy. I usually only drink a cup a day which is great for me. Wish it was hot and cold though. Very affordable for this version, would like to try a newer one.
Gabrielle A.
This was given to me as a birthday gift 2 years ago and I use it every morning. The only thing I don't like is that it is kind of forgetful to clean it. I wish it would alert you when it is time to clean it. Other than that, it is a great product and works very well!
Melaney M.
Saucier, Ms
I've been dying to have this product but have notice the cups are expensive and have seen you can buy a filter cup for reg coffee grounds.. is it truly worth the price and last long? I've seen so many ppl selling theirs..
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Anyone have any good tips on how to clean this, without vinegar?
Marissa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Can anyone tell me if they believe these are really worth buying compared to a normal coffeemaker? I have always wanted to try one, but I didn't know if it was worth the expense. My family drinks coffee daily. ,
Laurel D.
Tulare , CA
Does anyone have a recommendation for keurigs
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40