BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
Ive owned quite a few different keurigs in my life and this one is simple. Turn it on, let the water heat up, add your kcup, push what size cup you want and there you go
Kelly A.
Norwood, MN
I loved my Keurig, however have recently disappointed. About 2 weeks before my 1 year warranty expired I started having issues with the brews being inconsistent. I spent 45 mins on the phone with customer service and could not get it to replicate consistently so they wouldn't do anything. That was 3 months ago and I'm still having issues. In the future I don't think I'll buy another, I'll probably spend the $20-$30 on a cheap full pot brewer and replace it when needed. Since they seem to last much longer and are much cheaper to replace.
Stephanie K.
Somerset , KY
I didn't think I would like the single cup version as much as I do. It's super convenient when you just want a cup rather than a whole pot. Also, my boyfriend and I prefer different types, so it's convenient that we can each make our own cup and be satisfied. It is easy to clean and upkeep which is a plus for us as well.
The k-cups that you buy are convenient but could get expensive. The reusable version that you fill yourself is handy and much more economical.
Both options are much cheaper though than a daily trip to the coffee shop!
Kathryn J.
Washougal, WA
I have had this coffee maker for years! It has been the best ever! It is so convenient to be able to make one cup whenever you feel like it. Especially when there are endless flavor options. If one day I feel like having Donut Shop then I can have that, and the next day I can have cinnamon roll flavor coffee. I love the variety of it. The only reason I don't give this five stars is because the cup sizing. I prefer a larger cup size and the largest cup size option fills about half my cup which is disappointing. But other than that, I love it. I am thinking about upgrading soon to a newer model too.
Samantha B.
I love the simplicity of this machine. I love that I don't have to make a full pot of coffee, because I typically only drink 2 cups a day. The only thing I don't like is the cup size options. I feel like they are not big enough. Maybe I just have large coffee cups, but I feel they are the normal size of any other cup. The largest setting does not even feel the cup up. The smallest setting looks like enough for a larger shot glass. Great machine, no trouble with it, love the convience, just wish the cup sizes were larger.
Amy sue M.
Love my Keurig. Never have had an issue with it. Water is always hot. K-cups of all kinds fit, and never have coffee ground in my coffee. Keeps enough water in the holder to make a few cups. It was expensive when I bought it but it has been worth the price.
Jessica H.
Auburn, AL
I love the convenience of my Keurig. What I don't love is how wasteful it is. If you really want a Keurig, I would suggest taking the time to do your research. Definitely recycle your K-Cups! I take mine apart, dump the grounds in my flower bed and then recycle the cups into crafts or with my plastic. You can buy a reusable cup, but I've not had a good experience doing that , coffee always comes out tasting weird. Side note: I recommend the Marley Coffee brand K-Cups( good coffee and the cups are easy to recycle!)
Jessica P.
Marietta, GA
This is wonderful if you only want one cup of coffee and don't want to brew an entire pot! There are 2 downsides to this coffee maker, but both of them are correctable in different ways. First, the Keurig pods are expensive. You pay for the convenience. You can get much better priced pods from Trader Joes (and better tasting, IMO). The other downside is that the pods aren't recyclable, so you're contributing to the landfill. This is really easy to rectify by purchasing a reusable pod. We have 3 of them and it's really great and you aren't limited to the coffees that come in pod form!
Annie M.
Orange, CA
Great product. My fiance loves the Keurig we got for Christmas last year. I don't drink coffee anymore but also haven't explored my non coffee options for the keurig. We do try to be environmentally conscious so that is one thing we don't enjoy about the product. We create a lot of waste with the k-cups. We tried using a resuable k-cup with our own beans but it did not work well. The coffee was a little grainy and not as strong as he would have liked. Overall, no complaints about how the machine works.
Ashley R.
Lexington, KY
I got this to replace a used Keurig K40 that I had been given, our large family used constantly, and finally quit after several years. This one is the same, except for having 3 cup sizes, rather than the 2 on my old machine. Makes great coffee, and doesn't have all the "smart technology" of some of the other Keurig models, which to me only serve as additional points of failure, or prevent you from using "unauthorized" K-cups. Nope, this one is simple, takes any K-cup, and brews a great cup of coffee. Price was better than the local Costco and Great-Wal-of-China-Mart too.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?