BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Ashley C.
McAllen , TX
I love my keurig. I was hesitant at first to buy one but it has been life changing since. it makes the perfect cup of coffee and the K-Cups are endless!
kristalz85 I.
LONG BEACH
I dont own a keurig coffee maker but my brother does and I enjoy using it.  Very simple to use and fast. I would like to own one , one day.
Carmelita H.
Little Elm, TX
I love my Keurig especially once I got the pod that allows me to use my own coffee. I can make only what I want to drink. No waste, no muss, no fuss!!!
Michele H.
Florence, AZ
I love my keurig! I use it multiple times a day and I'm not sure what I'd do without it. Its so easy to use that my 2 year old makes my coffee for me!
Sandi W.
Burleson, TX
After 2 years it is leaking water and doesn't work half the time. I need a new coffee maker and I don't know if I will or will not buy another keurig.
Julie A.
Stamford, CT
I like this coffee maker and the fact you can use kcups and the basket but I found it loses its strength and after about 6 months mine broke altogether
Via L.
Cincinnati, OH
I used this machine to make hot drinks for customers at work. It's easy to use, quick, and hot. I'm not sure if the serving size options are accurate.
Megan R.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Love love love this coffee maker! I use it at least once a day, sometimes I just use it for hot water to make tea. Considering upgrading to 2.0 though.
Kristie B.
Love my keurig. I love that it makes each cup perfectly. I love donut shop k cups it's just the right coffee flavor but not too dark. It's my favorite
Daniella H.
This is the only Keurig I have used. It is a great machine. I have never had a problem with it. I have had one for a year now and use it every morning.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
Is this machine exspensive?