BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA
I love the convenience of being able to make a cup of coffee and fast! I also like that I don't have to fill up the water every time I want to use it.
Tricia H.
Osceola, IN
This is a great product for when you want a good cup of coffee but don't need to brew a whole pot. Love the variety of k cup options available to use.
Lizi D.
Love this single serve brewing system! Works great for hot and cold beverages. Keeps us from wasting extra coffee! Love that we can use reusable pods!
Lisa S.
Huntsville, AL
Neither my hubby not I are frequent coffee drinkers and a pot would just get poured out. It's nice to be able to make just a single cup if we want o n.
Brandi I.
I cannot live without my Keurig! I'm the only one who drinks coffee in my house, so it is very convenient that I can just make one cup and go. Love it!
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing. My coffee always comes out fresh and smooth. Also, it stays warmer longer enhancing my brewing experience. I advise that people purchase this!
Julie A.
Stamford, CT
I like this coffee maker and the fact you can use kcups and the basket but I found it loses its strength and after about 6 months mine broke altogether
Ashley C.
McAllen , TX
I love my keurig. I was hesitant at first to buy one but it has been life changing since. it makes the perfect cup of coffee and the K-Cups are endless!
Shahna S.
We use this in the office. Super handy and accommodating so that everyone can sip on their own preference! Wish the little cups were recyclable though.
Carmelita H.
Little Elm, TX
I love my Keurig especially once I got the pod that allows me to use my own coffee. I can make only what I want to drink. No waste, no muss, no fuss!!!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.