BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Carmelita H.
Little Elm, TX
I love my Keurig especially once I got the pod that allows me to use my own coffee. I can make only what I want to drink. No waste, no muss, no fuss!!!
Ashley C.
McAllen , TX
I love my keurig. I was hesitant at first to buy one but it has been life changing since. it makes the perfect cup of coffee and the K-Cups are endless!
Chelsea C.
Roanoke, VA
This coffee maker is great for people who want 1 cup or 10 cups of coffee a day. Every cup is a fresh cup. No having to reheat 1 pot of coffee all day
Miranda D.
Roanoke, VA
Works great! I'm not a big coffee person, but this makes great hot chocolate and tea too. I love that you can use single time?use or reusable cups too
Via L.
Cincinnati, OH
I used this machine to make hot drinks for customers at work. It's easy to use, quick, and hot. I'm not sure if the serving size options are accurate.
kristalz85 I.
LONG BEACH
I dont own a keurig coffee maker but my brother does and I enjoy using it.  Very simple to use and fast. I would like to own one , one day.
Amanda C.
spotsylvania
I’ve had mine for a few years now and it’s moved two houses and a few desks at work. It’s back home in my home office and still going strong I love it.
Jessica P.
I love Keurig it's so easy to use and convenient it takes up quite a bit of space but it's totally worth it and I love all the different kcup flavors!
Hannah O.
I love waking up in the morning and making a quick cup of coffee. I also prefer this maker because I don't have to constantly refill the water storage.
Kristie B.
Love my keurig. I love that it makes each cup perfectly. I love donut shop k cups it's just the right coffee flavor but not too dark. It's my favorite
Aury R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...
Rachel V.
Doral, FL
I really want to try this. What is the one thing you'd change about it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this for a good price?
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Does anyone have a recommendation for keurigs
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
How easy would you say this would be ? Wanting to buy my grandmother one and she doesnt need a really complicated one , What are the good things you'd recommend about this product ? What store could I find this at a better price?