BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Michaelene P.
Wellsburg, NY
I love keurig. I have nothing bad to say about them. Better than going to a coffee shop! Very fast and delicious, the cups are pricey but oh so worth it!
Katelin B.
Keurigs are life. I love being able to get my coffee in under 10 minutes. Their is such a variety of k-cups out there...you can have any drink you want.
Cassandra C.
I just got one of these for Christmas and I love love love it!!! I'll never buy anything else from this day forward. Coffee is delicious and always hot.
Autum C.
Definitely a lot faster than a regular coffee maker and easy to use. The only downside is that the K-Cups are more expensive than a bag of coffee or tea.
Brittany W.
Grand Jct, MI
We have this in the office and use it all day. If people want coffee, hot chocolate or anything then at lunch time we use it and make chicken noodle soup
Angela G.
I love our Keurig! It helps for easy cleaning, easy hosting and organizing!
Perfect to make a cup when you don't need to make a pot because it's just you
Heather P.
Flandreau, SD
Love my Keurig. We use it everyday and we've had it for four years with not one single problem. Perfect way to only drink what you want and reduce waste.
Deidra M.
Cushing, TX
I love being able to brew just one cup instead of a whole pot!! I can use my own coffee which makes it even better!! It brews wonderful tasting coffee!!
amanda j.
Cramerton, NC
I use this every day for coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and even just hot water... this is a great product to own and I highly recommend, with two thumbs up
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
I have had this for 2+ years now. It is still going strong. We use it to make hot tea, coffee..hot cider...or just for a hot cup of water for a recipe...
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.