BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Ruth R.
This Keurig single cup is a life and coffee saver! All I need it my cup every morning. This machine prevents from extra coffee being dumped down the drain.
Mariana I.
Brea, CA
Where oh where would I be without my Keurig?! I love this for hosting as everyone can get their own special blend- custom drinks keep all my guests happy!
Tiffany H.
Covington, WA
Our family doesn't drink enough coffee to brew a full pot. We love our Keurig for the ease and convenience of making a single cup. So easy to use as well!
Melissa H.
Love my Keurig. It's super convenient, when I just want one cup of coffee or tea. It's also an easy way to heat up water. I only wish it heated up faster.
Lauren K.
Best thing I have ever bought !! I love this thing so much, I would be lost without my keurig ! I use it at least twice a day ! Runs perfectly every time
Jean K.
Valdosta , GA
I go this after my daughter was born and it has been a life saver. Brews coffee really fast and with so many flavor options I always have something I like.
Hannah W.
Noblesville , IN
I use my Keurig a lot and I really enjoy it. It is very easy to use and to clean. I love that my husband and I can easily have different flavors of coffee.
Danielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love my keurig I just wish you could make a pot of coffee with this one opposed to just the cup at a time method! Also wish the coffee stayed hot longer
Erica R.
Goleta, CA
It was great I liked how quickly the water brewed and how easy it was to figure out how to make it work. Wish you didn't have to replace water do often do.
Phil H.
Sanford , Fl
I love this system love anything that they make have several of the systems at home and the office and love them all we are big fans of all of the products
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?