BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Carmelita H.
Little Elm, TX
I love my Keurig especially once I got the pod that allows me to use my own coffee. I can make only what I want to drink. No waste, no muss, no fuss!!!
Ashley C.
McAllen , TX
I love my keurig. I was hesitant at first to buy one but it has been life changing since. it makes the perfect cup of coffee and the K-Cups are endless!
Chelsea C.
Roanoke, VA
This coffee maker is great for people who want 1 cup or 10 cups of coffee a day. Every cup is a fresh cup. No having to reheat 1 pot of coffee all day
Miranda D.
Roanoke, VA
Works great! I'm not a big coffee person, but this makes great hot chocolate and tea too. I love that you can use single time?use or reusable cups too
Via L.
Cincinnati, OH
I used this machine to make hot drinks for customers at work. It's easy to use, quick, and hot. I'm not sure if the serving size options are accurate.
kristalz85 I.
LONG BEACH
I dont own a keurig coffee maker but my brother does and I enjoy using it.  Very simple to use and fast. I would like to own one , one day.
Jessica P.
I love Keurig it's so easy to use and convenient it takes up quite a bit of space but it's totally worth it and I love all the different kcup flavors!
Meagan D.
Dalton, GA
Love this thing. Had for 4 years! No issues. Brews a great cup of coffee. Love that I can use my little filters in it and not pay a fortune for k cups
Joanne H.
I had this Keurig for almost 5 years and it was still going strong. I got a new one for my birthday and ended up giving this one to my sister in law.
Hannah O.
I love waking up in the morning and making a quick cup of coffee. I also prefer this maker because I don't have to constantly refill the water storage.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?