BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Katelin B.
Keurigs are life. I love being able to get my coffee in under 10 minutes. Their is such a variety of k-cups out there...you can have any drink you want.
Michaelene P.
Wellsburg, NY
I love keurig. I have nothing bad to say about them. Better than going to a coffee shop! Very fast and delicious, the cups are pricey but oh so worth it!
Monica W.
Hickory, NC
Love it, no waste make just what you will drink and fast, and everyone can choose what they like instead of everyone drinking same flavor, easy to clean.
Brittany W.
Grand Jct, MI
We have this in the office and use it all day. If people want coffee, hot chocolate or anything then at lunch time we use it and make chicken noodle soup
Cassandra C.
I just got one of these for Christmas and I love love love it!!! I'll never buy anything else from this day forward. Coffee is delicious and always hot.
Louwinda G.
Mcalester, OK
I love my keurig and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I recommend to all my friends they get one. It does so much more than just make coffee
Erika K.
Glendale, AZ
Perfect coffee maker for a single person or for a family. Heats up fast and being able to chose a variety of drink types is great! Something for everyone
Stacy S.
Athens, TN
Our family loves our Keurig!!! It's very easy to operate. My son who is 11 years old loves to make coffee for friends and family! It's so fast and easy!
Emily S.
Deposit, NY
Love this brewing system! It helps me so much especially during finals week and midterms! I can just make me own coffee instead of leaving to get coffee.
Amanda G.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love having a keurig. It's the easiest way to make coffee and there are so many choices to chose from. Love it so much we also purchased a keurig cold.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?