BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Jean K.
Valdosta , GA
I go this after my daughter was born and it has been a life saver. Brews coffee really fast and with so many flavor options I always have something I like.
Tiffany H.
Covington, WA
Our family doesn't drink enough coffee to brew a full pot. We love our Keurig for the ease and convenience of making a single cup. So easy to use as well!
Jackie R.
Rockwood, PA
Love our Keurig! So handy. Nice when you have different tastes in household. No wasted coffee sitting in pot not drank. Love just making one cup at a time.
Erica R.
Goleta, CA
It was great I liked how quickly the water brewed and how easy it was to figure out how to make it work. Wish you didn't have to replace water do often do.
Lana W.
Elmore, AL
We love our Keurig! It's perfect for the hustle of busy mornings getting the kids out of the door and still being able to enjoy a great cup of coffee fast!
Alejandra R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this Keurig, it's easy and fast to use. The best part of my morning routine. In less than a min. you're out the door with your coffee in your hand .
Jacqueline L.
East Lansing, MI
Perfect for a cup of coffee on the go! This machine doesn't have a lot of options, so it is best for someone who isn't picky and doesn't need many options.
Rachael F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love my Keurig.I can't live with out it.I am so happy I bought this machine.I use a refillable filter.It saves so much money..Coffee is always so favorable
Lauren K.
Best thing I have ever bought !! I love this thing so much, I would be lost without my keurig ! I use it at least twice a day ! Runs perfectly every time
Yari R.
New haven , CT
I love our Keurig machine. My daughters use it before school and before heading out to work in the morning and afternoon. It simply makes our lives easier.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.