BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Emily S.
Deposit, NY
Love this brewing system! It helps me so much especially during finals week and midterms! I can just make me own coffee instead of leaving to get coffee.
Deidra M.
Cushing, TX
I love being able to brew just one cup instead of a whole pot!! I can use my own coffee which makes it even better!! It brews wonderful tasting coffee!!
Autum C.
Definitely a lot faster than a regular coffee maker and easy to use. The only downside is that the K-Cups are more expensive than a bag of coffee or tea.
amanda j.
Brentwood , NY
I use this every day for coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and even just hot water... this is a great product to own and I highly recommend, with two thumbs up
Angela G.
I love our Keurig! It helps for easy cleaning, easy hosting and organizing!
Perfect to make a cup when you don't need to make a pot because it's just you
Heather P.
Flandreau, SD
Love my Keurig. We use it everyday and we've had it for four years with not one single problem. Perfect way to only drink what you want and reduce waste.
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
I have had this for 2+ years now. It is still going strong. We use it to make hot tea, coffee..hot cider...or just for a hot cup of water for a recipe...
Shahna S.
We use this in the office. Super handy and accommodating so that everyone can sip on their own preference! Wish the little cups were recyclable though.
Jennifer C.
Meansville, GA
Love this!! Love the fact that we can do a number of things with it!!
My husband loves it and the fact that we don't waste coffee is a huge plus too!!
Sandi W.
Burleson, TX
After 2 years it is leaking water and doesn't work half the time. I need a new coffee maker and I don't know if I will or will not buy another keurig.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?