BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Amanda N.
Minneapolis, MN
I love my keruig so much! So simple, and easy. Coffee at the touch of a button in the morning! Takes about a minut or two and out the door with fresh coffee
Taylor S.
Borger, TX
I don't know what I would do without my coffee maker. I need at least 3-4 cups to start my day, and I like being able to pick different flavors for each cup.
Jessica H.
Dilliner, PA
Love this coffee maker! I have been using it for a couple years and have had no problems at all and it fits every brand I've purchased so far. No complaints.
CeNedra M.
Butler, Mo
I really enjoy my single cup keurig. It is fast at heating the water, and my coffee is delicious. I have had mine a couple of years and I have no complaints.
Ammanda W.
Kansas City, MO
I love my keurig. I was spending way too much money at coffee shops and this saved me. I can get a variety of different things for more than half the price.
Ann-Marie P.
LOVE this machine! It's easy to make my morning coffee within minutes, plus I use a resuable K-cup so I can use ground coffee when I can't buy actual k-cups!
Brittany F.
Macomb, IL
I don't know what my life was like without having a keurig. I use it everyday . easy to use and allows you to try so many different types of coffees and teas
Monique H.
Akron, OH
I got this as a gift. I love it, my whole family uses it. So nice that you can brew a cup anytime without having to put water in it every time you use it.
Nicole L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My family and I are always on the go so this system was a great fit for our lifestyle. There isn't one day that I don't use our Keurig. Thumbs up to this !
Erin J.
Harding, PA
This is life for me in the morning. I can brew a large cup of coffee and run out in the door in no time at all. One of the best purchases I have ever made!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.