BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Tommy S.
Margate, FL
Have had this Brewer for about two years now and it has worked great for me! Every couple months I clean it out with vinegar and have never had an issue.
Mary C.
Sumter, SC
We have had our keurig for almost 5 years and have had zero problems, and still love it! It will be time to upgrade soon, but we will stick with Keurig!
Cecil G.
I use it every morning and every day and it is the coffee Brewer I have ever owned. It's also perfect for brewing my tea. I love this thing so very much.
Heather P.
Flandreau, SD
Love my Keurig. We use it everyday and we've had it for four years with not one single problem. Perfect way to only drink what you want and reduce waste.
Brooke H.
Andersonville, TN
I love my coffee maker!!! I have had for s very long time and when this one goes out I'll buy another one love how you can make the perfect size of coffee
Lisa P.
Baltimore, MD
I love how easy the Keurig makes drinking coffee! I am the only one in my household that drinks coffee and this allows me to only make one cup for myself
Angela G.
I love our Keurig! It helps for easy cleaning, easy hosting and organizing!
Perfect to make a cup when you don't need to make a pot because it's just you
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
My brother got this as a gift for his wedding and I love this!!! It's soo easy to make coffee and tea and whoever came up with this machine is brilliant.
Joya W.
I like the thought of single cup brewing but I do not like the fact that my coffee or drink is not hot when I start to drink it right after it is brewed.
Karina C.
Berwyn, IL
I love this keurig, I do not own one yet but we have one at work, it makes life easier. no more waiting for water to boil, or easy for my morning meal!!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?