BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Joya W.
I like the thought of single cup brewing but I do not like the fact that my coffee or drink is not hot when I start to drink it right after it is brewed.
Karina C.
Berwyn, IL
I love this keurig, I do not own one yet but we have one at work, it makes life easier. no more waiting for water to boil, or easy for my morning meal!!
Lisa P.
Baltimore, MD
I love how easy the Keurig makes drinking coffee! I am the only one in my household that drinks coffee and this allows me to only make one cup for myself
Katelin B.
Keurigs are life. I love being able to get my coffee in under 10 minutes. Their is such a variety of k-cups out there...you can have any drink you want.
Michaelene P.
Wellsburg, NY
I love keurig. I have nothing bad to say about them. Better than going to a coffee shop! Very fast and delicious, the cups are pricey but oh so worth it!
Monica W.
Hickory, NC
Love it, no waste make just what you will drink and fast, and everyone can choose what they like instead of everyone drinking same flavor, easy to clean.
Amanda G.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love having a keurig. It's the easiest way to make coffee and there are so many choices to chose from. Love it so much we also purchased a keurig cold.
Brittany W.
Grand Jct, MI
We have this in the office and use it all day. If people want coffee, hot chocolate or anything then at lunch time we use it and make chicken noodle soup
Cassandra C.
I just got one of these for Christmas and I love love love it!!! I'll never buy anything else from this day forward. Coffee is delicious and always hot.
Erika K.
Glendale, AZ
Perfect coffee maker for a single person or for a family. Heats up fast and being able to chose a variety of drink types is great! Something for everyone
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?