BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Love this coffee maker! Perfect for the one cup of coffee craving. I used to waste so much coffee that wouldn't get drank now I can make just what I need
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I love my Keurig I have had no issues with it at all. It is very easy to clean and use. I will definitely be buying another once this one has had enough.
Louwinda G.
Mcalester, OK
I love my keurig and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I recommend to all my friends they get one. It does so much more than just make coffee
Mary C.
Sumter, SC
We have had our keurig for almost 5 years and have had zero problems, and still love it! It will be time to upgrade soon, but we will stick with Keurig!
Cecil G.
I use it every morning and every day and it is the coffee Brewer I have ever owned. It's also perfect for brewing my tea. I love this thing so very much.
Stacy S.
Athens, TN
Our family loves our Keurig!!! It's very easy to operate. My son who is 11 years old loves to make coffee for friends and family! It's so fast and easy!
Brooke H.
Andersonville, TN
I love my coffee maker!!! I have had for s very long time and when this one goes out I'll buy another one love how you can make the perfect size of coffee
Autum C.
Definitely a lot faster than a regular coffee maker and easy to use. The only downside is that the K-Cups are more expensive than a bag of coffee or tea.
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
My brother got this as a gift for his wedding and I love this!!! It's soo easy to make coffee and tea and whoever came up with this machine is brilliant.
Joya W.
I like the thought of single cup brewing but I do not like the fact that my coffee or drink is not hot when I start to drink it right after it is brewed.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?