BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Carah T.
Saint Louis, MO
Ive had this system for years and its held through a lot. Minor issues but nothing that couldn't be fixed with a vinegar cleaning solution every few months
karen w.
Tucson, AZ
Reliable and fast! We have had a Keurig brewing system for years and have had good customer service and no problems at all! Makes perfect coffee every time
Alejandra R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this Keurig, it's easy and fast to use. The best part of my morning routine. In less than a min. you're out the door with your coffee in your hand .
Hillary E.
It's hard to clean where the water goes. We ended up throwing ours away because there was a blog about how mold gets inside of it and you can't get it out.
Annie O.
Love my Keurig. I've had a few different ones but I've always found them useful. Although a regular coffee maker ends up being cheaper.. keurig can add up.
Erica R.
Goleta, CA
It was great I liked how quickly the water brewed and how easy it was to figure out how to make it work. Wish you didn't have to replace water do often do.
Danielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love my keurig I just wish you could make a pot of coffee with this one opposed to just the cup at a time method! Also wish the coffee stayed hot longer
Melissa H.
Love my Keurig. It's super convenient, when I just want one cup of coffee or tea. It's also an easy way to heat up water. I only wish it heated up faster.
Hannah W.
Noblesville, IN
I use my Keurig a lot and I really enjoy it. It is very easy to use and to clean. I love that my husband and I can easily have different flavors of coffee.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
This is perfect for someone who does not want to drink a whole pot of coffee or make a whole pot. I love it for mornings where I am running out the door.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?