BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Jessica H.
Dilliner, PA
Love this coffee maker! I have been using it for a couple years and have had no problems at all and it fits every brand I've purchased so far. No complaints.
Jennifer N.
I have this Keurig at my office at work. Great coffee maker to make a single cup in the morning or multiple cups of coffee, tea or cider throughout the day!
CeNedra M.
Butler, Mo
I really enjoy my single cup keurig. It is fast at heating the water, and my coffee is delicious. I have had mine a couple of years and I have no complaints.
Amanda N.
Minneapolis, MN
I love my keruig so much! So simple, and easy. Coffee at the touch of a button in the morning! Takes about a minut or two and out the door with fresh coffee
LaDonna B.
Westville, OK
Work well at first, then all the drinks had a bad taste to them, I cleaned it which done nothing for the bad taste. So the Keurig machine went in the trash.
Brittany F.
Macomb, IL
I don't know what my life was like without having a keurig. I use it everyday . easy to use and allows you to try so many different types of coffees and teas
Melissa S.
I have had this keurig for over a year and it works great and has never gave me any problems. I use it on a regular basis and coffee tastes great every time.
Michelle C.
Port Orchard, WA
Love my Keurig when I'm in a hurry and need my morning caffeine buzz before I hit the gym. It works great and haven't had an issues with it going on 4 years.
Christine R.
Johnstown, PA
Great brewer for a single cup of coffee. I love that I can use the my k-cup with it to use my own coffee as well and that it gives me 3 size choices to make!
Taylor S.
Borger, TX
I don't know what I would do without my coffee maker. I need at least 3-4 cups to start my day, and I like being able to pick different flavors for each cup.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.