BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

scarlett m.
Ludowici, GA
My husband got this as a gift for Christmas. It's perfect for those mornings you're in a rush and don't have time to brew a pot of coffee. It's super easy to use.
Mindy A.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I am a new coffee drinker and I like that you don't have to brew a whole pot! I think the k cups are convenient and love that there are a vast variety of flavored coffees and teas.
Stephanie R.
Dunkirk, NY
Ive always wanted one and still have not goi it. How is everyone like it? Ive heard great things about it but not sure if i want to make the purchase yet..is it worth it/
Deborah G.
Bay City, MI
Great for camping! Gotta have my morning coffee. This is so convenient to take and store. And I am the only one of us two who drinks coffee so nothing goes to waste.
Megan P.
Coldwater, MI
Perfect for any one cup coffee drinker. Easy to use and clean. Just add the amount of water you want in your coffee for how strong you want it and push the button. Bam you got a cup.
whitney k.
Muskegon, MI
Love my Kuerig brewer! I won it in a contest couple years ago and have been in love ever since. I'm not one to usually have company, so I like how I can brew just one cup at a time. It's super convenient for me when I'm on the go. My only issue with the brewer is that the "large" size doesn't fit my travel mug, and when I hit "medium"+"small" to fill it, it makes the flavor weaker. But on the plus side, when you register your new machine they give you a buy 2 get 2 coupon to use on the Keurig website! Nothing is better than free coffee.
Sahar M.
Honestly love this for my mornings when I'm only making coffee for myself! Have for a while now and it's still in good condition but would love to upgrade soon.
Kiah B.
I absolutely love my keurig! I got it for a great price too, and I use it almost everyday. The k-cups are kind of pricey, but they have some pretty good flavors
Maribeth P.
S Ozone Park, NY
I like it ...im the only one who uses it for coffee and I love it...its super simple to use to...I hate extra buttons..just pick the one I want and thats it lol
William L.
Buford , GA
I love my Keurig. My dad liked it so much he took mine and has been saying he's getting his own for over a year. I use it for everything coffee, tea, hot cocoa.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
Is this machine exspensive?