BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Taylor S.
Borger, TX
I don't know what I would do without my coffee maker. I need at least 3-4 cups to start my day, and I like being able to pick different flavors for each cup.
Ann-Marie P.
LOVE this machine! It's easy to make my morning coffee within minutes, plus I use a resuable K-cup so I can use ground coffee when I can't buy actual k-cups!
Erin J.
Harding , PA
This is life for me in the morning. I can brew a large cup of coffee and run out in the door in no time at all. One of the best purchases I have ever made!
Nicole L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My family and I are always on the go so this system was a great fit for our lifestyle. There isn't one day that I don't use our Keurig. Thumbs up to this !
Monique H.
Akron, OH
I got this as a gift. I love it, my whole family uses it. So nice that you can brew a cup anytime without having to put water in it every time you use it.
Tiffany H.
Covington, WA
Our family doesn't drink enough coffee to brew a full pot. We love our Keurig for the ease and convenience of making a single cup. So easy to use as well!
Jean K.
Valdosta , GA
I go this after my daughter was born and it has been a life saver. Brews coffee really fast and with so many flavor options I always have something I like.
Ruth R.
This Keurig single cup is a life and coffee saver! All I need it my cup every morning. This machine prevents from extra coffee being dumped down the drain.
Jackie R.
Rockwood, PA
Love our Keurig! So handy. Nice when you have different tastes in household. No wasted coffee sitting in pot not drank. Love just making one cup at a time.
Lana W.
Elmore, AL
We love our Keurig! It's perfect for the hustle of busy mornings getting the kids out of the door and still being able to enjoy a great cup of coffee fast!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?