BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Christine R.
Johnstown, PA
Great brewer for a single cup of coffee. I love that I can use the my k-cup with it to use my own coffee as well and that it gives me 3 size choices to make!
CeNedra M.
Butler, Mo
I really enjoy my single cup keurig. It is fast at heating the water, and my coffee is delicious. I have had mine a couple of years and I have no complaints.
Michelle C.
Port Orchard, WA
Love my Keurig when I'm in a hurry and need my morning caffeine buzz before I hit the gym. It works great and haven't had an issues with it going on 4 years.
Briana B.
I like my coffee pretty strong and this kind of dilutes it just a bit so I prefer to use an old fashion coffee maker although this is great for convenience.
Debra S.
Panama City, FL
I love my keurig!! I don't drink much coffee so there was really no need to have a big coffee pot with the keurig I can make one cup and not waste any coffee
Jennifer N.
I have this Keurig at my office at work. Great coffee maker to make a single cup in the morning or multiple cups of coffee, tea or cider throughout the day!
Amanda N.
Minneapolis, MN
I love my keruig so much! So simple, and easy. Coffee at the touch of a button in the morning! Takes about a minut or two and out the door with fresh coffee
Brittany F.
Macomb, IL
I don't know what my life was like without having a keurig. I use it everyday . easy to use and allows you to try so many different types of coffees and teas
Jessica H.
Dilliner, PA
Love this coffee maker! I have been using it for a couple years and have had no problems at all and it fits every brand I've purchased so far. No complaints.
Ammanda W.
Kansas City, MO
I love my keurig. I was spending way too much money at coffee shops and this saved me. I can get a variety of different things for more than half the price.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?