BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Savannah L.
I love how convenient this keurig machine is, but every couple of months or so, you have to clean the needle inside the top or it will not allow coffee to come out.
Conor G.
Ithaca, NY
Love this machine! Got it on black Friday for a killer deal. Even the largest setting brews a slightly smaller cup than I'd like, but I still love it! Nothing like always having a fresh brew. Very quick to warm up.
Amber G.
Maumelle, AR
I love my Keurig, I love all the varieties of coffee, and there is minimal cleanup involved in making a cup. You can choose your strength, so it works for everyone.
Giesela G.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love my keurig. I live alone so I don't end up wasting the left over coffee. Plus I love tea and love the non coffee options you have with the keurig.
Heather W.
Houston, Tx
Love love love our keurig. However we don't use the pre made single cups. We use the refillable ones so it makes it cheaper and I can use my favorite decaf coffee.
Angel S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love the convenience of making a variety of individual cups of coffee if I hav guest. Alson most times I have coffee I just want a cup instead of an entire pot.
Laci B.
This coffee maker is so quick to make. I am always late in the mornings so this machine really helps in keeping me on time and still being able to enjoy my coffee!
Kaitlyn G.
La Grange Park, IL
I love my keurig it comes in handy because I'm a student and I don't have time to make a full pot of coffee I can just make a single cup without wasting anything.
Heidi H.
Albany, MN
I live my Keurig! It's perfect for a cup here and there and having a different flavor of coffee than someone else. Coffee is hot and need occasional descaling depending on the water used
Racheal C.
Indianapolis, IN
Keurig is great when you want a quick cup of coffee. I love that I can change up flavors instead of having to toss the grounds and filter, the. Brew another pot.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?