BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Sara R.
Hubbard, TX
I love my keurig so much. Makes great coffee every time. I'm so glad I made the decision to buy it. I only drink 1 to 2 cups at a time so it is perfect for me.
Traci E.
I love my keurig! I have it in my craft room and it's available when all of my friends come to scrapbook with me. My kids use it all the time to make hot cocoa
Christina L.
This is my heaven! Single cup of coffee..bam. done! I even reuse the K-Cups for gardening to start seeds, etc. This is the best and most convenient item I own!
Alyson M.
Monmouth Junction, NJ
Hands down, the best! The best part about Keurig systems are how simple and easy they are to use, especially for guests who prefer to make their own coffee/tea
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
I love my keurig! It is easy to use and helps make it quick when I have young ones! My kids use it to make hot chocolate and it's easy enough for them to use!
Gabriella H.
Groton, SD
I've had my Kuerig for a few years now and I've got to say that I absolutely love it. It's a great quality brewing system that I haven't had any troubles with.
Tara H.
Martinez, CA
I really like this system. Easy to set up, brews a good single cup of coffee. My only critique would be that I wish it was a little bit hotter when coming out.
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH
I love my Keurig!! I don't know how I spent all that time waiting on a pot of coffee to brew "back in the day". The only drawback is how expensive k-cups are.
Cindy D.
Lacey
I love this coffee maker. It makes a delicious cup of coffee among the many other options that are out there. I also use it as a way to get hot water for tea.
Charity J.
Perfect for my morning tea (or coffee if you prefer), quick and easy to use. Plus the variety of K-cups available will be sure to have something for everyone.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?