BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Toni B.
Beaumont, TX
Its great, but only when you use the keurig brand k-cups. if you don't it will leak for quite awhile after use. We have considered switching to the new Ninja brewer.
Ashton F.
Chillicothe, OH
I don't know where I'd be with my Keurig! It's so handy when I just want to make myself a cup of joe in the morning. This is my best and most used Christmas present!
Reba S.
Converse, TX
We had this one for a few years before it finally quit on us. We loved it. For people that only drink a cup here and there, this style of coffee machine is perfect.
Amber G.
Maumelle, AR
I love my Keurig, I love all the varieties of coffee, and there is minimal cleanup involved in making a cup. You can choose your strength, so it works for everyone.
Savannah L.
I love how convenient this keurig machine is, but every couple of months or so, you have to clean the needle inside the top or it will not allow coffee to come out.
Yari B.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a great coffee maker. It is my first coffee maker. I don't drink coffee every day but this never lets me down when I want to kill the cravings for caffeine.
Conor G.
Ithaca, NY
Love this machine! Got it on black Friday for a killer deal. Even the largest setting brews a slightly smaller cup than I'd like, but I still love it! Nothing like always having a fresh brew. Very quick to warm up.
Laci B.
This coffee maker is so quick to make. I am always late in the mornings so this machine really helps in keeping me on time and still being able to enjoy my coffee!
Angel S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love the convenience of making a variety of individual cups of coffee if I hav guest. Alson most times I have coffee I just want a cup instead of an entire pot.
Giesela G.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love my keurig. I live alone so I don't end up wasting the left over coffee. Plus I love tea and love the non coffee options you have with the keurig.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.