BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Mandie A.
Lake Charles, LA
This product was life changing for our family!
We love it for not only coffee but hot chocolate and also we make our tea in this also!
It will change your life!
Beverly B.
Belleville, IL
I just love my Keurig, just pop in a K-Cups and you get delicious coffee, cappuccino or hot chocolate. I can even make iced lemonade the Keurig is great!!! 😋😋😋
Christina L.
This is my heaven! Single cup of coffee..bam. done! I even reuse the K-Cups for gardening to start seeds, etc. This is the best and most convenient item I own!
Cindy D.
Lacey
I love this coffee maker. It makes a delicious cup of coffee among the many other options that are out there. I also use it as a way to get hot water for tea.
Sara R.
Hubbard, TX
I love my keurig so much. Makes great coffee every time. I'm so glad I made the decision to buy it. I only drink 1 to 2 cups at a time so it is perfect for me.
Gabriella H.
Groton, SD
I've had my Kuerig for a few years now and I've got to say that I absolutely love it. It's a great quality brewing system that I haven't had any troubles with.
Tara H.
Martinez, CA
I really like this system. Easy to set up, brews a good single cup of coffee. My only critique would be that I wish it was a little bit hotter when coming out.
Shelley S.
Cibolo, TX
I love how simple it is quick and easy. I usually only have one cup with other coffee machines I would waste but this asking on the sizing I get my perfect cup
Alyson M.
Monmouth Junction, NJ
Hands down, the best! The best part about Keurig systems are how simple and easy they are to use, especially for guests who prefer to make their own coffee/tea
Bridget M.
Tifton, GA
We love our keurig elite! We use it at least 4 times a day and it's great.. Three different cup size options and easy to refill the water take apart and wash!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?