BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Carolyn B.
Lincoln, NE
We love this! I don't drink coffee, but I will use it for making hot water for hot chocolate/tea! My husband likes that it is fast and efficient for the morning.
Lindsey S.
BElleville, IL
Works great and wasn't too expensive. I don't use it every day because we brew coffee at work but I use it on the weekends and when off. Perfect for a single cup
Racheal C.
Indianapolis, IN
Keurig is great when you want a quick cup of coffee. I love that I can change up flavors instead of having to toss the grounds and filter, the. Brew another pot.
b j.
I love my keurig k40 ,best for coffee and tea drinkers. Only thing I'm not a fan of is that it only goes up to 10 oz what is that supposed to do for my huge coffee cup .lol
Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY
I've owned one since it was frst released. Its quick, heats water fast. My only complaint is it doesn't fit big/high cups unless you pull out the removable drip tray.
Lauren P.
I totally love this I mean it is so very easy and simple to use and this one especially isn't over priced. However I do feel that the K-cups are overpriced. But this is totally worth it.
scarlett m.
Ludowici, GA
My husband got this as a gift for Christmas. It's perfect for those mornings you're in a rush and don't have time to brew a pot of coffee. It's super easy to use.
Mindy A.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I am a new coffee drinker and I like that you don't have to brew a whole pot! I think the k cups are convenient and love that there are a vast variety of flavored coffees and teas.
Stephanie R.
Dunkirk, NY
Ive always wanted one and still have not goi it. How is everyone like it? Ive heard great things about it but not sure if i want to make the purchase yet..is it worth it/
Deborah G.
Bay City, MI
Great for camping! Gotta have my morning coffee. This is so convenient to take and store. And I am the only one of us two who drinks coffee so nothing goes to waste.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?