BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Sahar M.
Honestly love this for my mornings when I'm only making coffee for myself! Have for a while now and it's still in good condition but would love to upgrade soon.
michelle d.
Love the keurig but I don't like the cost of some of the K-Cups in some locations. I do like the quick brewing of coffee offered by the keurig. Great investment!
gabriella B.
Hayes, VA
Love my keurig ! fast and easy to use. i mostly use it when I'm in a rush or hurry. just pop it in and in less then 2 minutes you have yourself a cup of coffee!
Elisabeth P.
Novi, MI
I love my keurig. My favorite feature is the size option. It gives you the ability to make a strong cup if you want to, or fill a larger cup with coffee or tea.
Kiah B.
I absolutely love my keurig! I got it for a great price too, and I use it almost everyday. The k-cups are kind of pricey, but they have some pretty good flavors
maribeth p.
S Ozone Park, NY
I like it ...im the only one who uses it for coffee and I love it...its super simple to use to...I hate extra buttons..just pick the one I want and thats it lol
Katie D.
Columbia, SC
I don't think I could live without this in my life! I visit it at least twice a day! Simple to use and I love that you can also get hot water for hot chocolate!
Cheyenne A.
Takes up very little counter top space. Fast and easy to use. There is also a timer you can set so its ready to roll on those busy mornings. Absolutely in love!
sam c.
Arnold, MO
I am a coffee addict, therefore to be able to make coffee quickly, and with minimum effort is super convenient. The flavors of coffee available are also a plus!
Mandie A.
Lake Charles, LA
This product was life changing for our family!
We love it for not only coffee but hot chocolate and also we make our tea in this also!
It will change your life!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?