BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Heather W.
Houston, Tx
Love love love our keurig. However we don't use the pre made single cups. We use the refillable ones so it makes it cheaper and I can use my favorite decaf coffee.
Kaitlyn G.
La Grange Park, IL
I love my keurig it comes in handy because I'm a student and I don't have time to make a full pot of coffee I can just make a single cup without wasting anything.
Heidi H.
Albany, MN
I live my Keurig! It's perfect for a cup here and there and having a different flavor of coffee than someone else. Coffee is hot and need occasional descaling depending on the water used
Angel S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love the convenience of making a variety of individual cups of coffee if I hav guest. Alson most times I have coffee I just want a cup instead of an entire pot.
Giesela G.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love my keurig. I live alone so I don't end up wasting the left over coffee. Plus I love tea and love the non coffee options you have with the keurig.
Lindsey S.
BElleville, IL
Works great and wasn't too expensive. I don't use it every day because we brew coffee at work but I use it on the weekends and when off. Perfect for a single cup
Carolyn B.
Lincoln, NE
We love this! I don't drink coffee, but I will use it for making hot water for hot chocolate/tea! My husband likes that it is fast and efficient for the morning.
Tessa C.
Muncie, IN
This is an amazing product! I don't need to refill the water all that much and all of the cups I use(from coffee to tea to hot chocolate) always taste fantastic!
Racheal C.
Indianapolis, IN
Keurig is great when you want a quick cup of coffee. I love that I can change up flavors instead of having to toss the grounds and filter, the. Brew another pot.
b j.
I love my keurig k40 ,best for coffee and tea drinkers. Only thing I'm not a fan of is that it only goes up to 10 oz what is that supposed to do for my huge coffee cup .lol
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?