BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Danielle L.
Sandston, VA
I LOVE my Keurig! I use it almost daily to brew my coffee or hot chocolate. And I love that I can use an attachment to use my own ground coffee, in addition to purchasing K-cups.
Myiea P.
W Bloomfield, MI
The pod machines are okay. I'm not a coffee drinker but occasionally I like to have tea and my kids like cocoa. It can be quite expensive purchasing pods if you drink regularly.
Morita C.
Convenient fast for on d go individuals less waste perfect coffee for coffee lovers! Price is affordable and shape of machine and appearance goes nicely with any kitchen style.
April l.
New Haven, MI
I've used this product for the past 3 years and I love it. One of my best investment ever. If you want your coffee made fast and easy you should definitely invest in a keurig.
Lindsay L.
Charlottesvle, VA
This was great when we first bought it, but I find myself using it less and less. The coffee never comes out strong enough, and stuff gets into the water compartment easily.
Ali P.
I love this product. It's so easy and hasn't failed me in years. If you drink a lot of coffee, you will go through Kcups. But I drink one cup a day, so it's a good investment.
Joei-Marie T.
Muncie, IN
My Kerurig makes the perfect cup of coffee 99% of the time. The filter does need to be routinely cleaned and rinsed and sometimes the whole machine can use a rinse.
Stefanie F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best invention ever created. I cannot function without my coffee. Sometimes I feel like I need a cup of coffee to make my coffee. lol This machine was made for me.
Morgan M.
Springfield, OR
I LOVE my keurig! There are so many options when you are choosing coffee so whatever you are in the mood for you can just pop right in. It makes everything so much easier!!
Jasmin A.
Killeen
I love my Keurig. Easy to ise and easy to clean. It makes my coffee in less than a min. I wish the pods didn't cost so much. Also, i wish this one made the coffee stronger.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?