BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Sarah K.
Hamilton, OH
It gets the job done. Some times it seems like it uses too much water for a brew and over fills. I haven't tried cleaning it but I've heard it can be an issue. It gets used daily.
Kristen R.
Frederic , Mi
My keurig is amazing. It makes my coffee so fast! I live it because I only like a little coffee in the morning. And this way I don't have to make a whole pot. Just a single cup!
Kim G.
Keurig is the best thing to happen to coffee!!!! I love my keurig!! Being as I'm the only coffee drinker in my home, with my k cups I don't have to brew an entire pot of coffee!
Jessica M.
Nashville, TN
Brews an alright good cup of coffee. Not as good as my french press, but it's good for when I'm running out the door and just want a cup of coffee to wake me up in the morning.
Danielle L.
Sandston, VA
I LOVE my Keurig! I use it almost daily to brew my coffee or hot chocolate. And I love that I can use an attachment to use my own ground coffee, in addition to purchasing K-cups.
Morita C.
Convenient fast for on d go individuals less waste perfect coffee for coffee lovers! Price is affordable and shape of machine and appearance goes nicely with any kitchen style.
Myiea P.
W Bloomfield, MI
The pod machines are okay. I'm not a coffee drinker but occasionally I like to have tea and my kids like cocoa. It can be quite expensive purchasing pods if you drink regularly.
Stefanie F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best invention ever created. I cannot function without my coffee. Sometimes I feel like I need a cup of coffee to make my coffee. lol This machine was made for me.
Lindsay L.
Charlottesvle, VA
This was great when we first bought it, but I find myself using it less and less. The coffee never comes out strong enough, and stuff gets into the water compartment easily.
April l.
New Haven, MI
I've used this product for the past 3 years and I love it. One of my best investment ever. If you want your coffee made fast and easy you should definitely invest in a keurig.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.