BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Christine D.
Ansonia, CT
I love this product. I'm a mother of triplets and it's quick and easy but if u use generic brands (like big Y) they tend to slow down brewing and mess the machine up
Michele P.
San Diego, CA
I'm on my second Keurig machine. I love each cup being a fresh one. Now I go to the coffee shop occasionally, as a treat, not every morning. Saves me a lot of money.
Kayla A.
We received this keurig as a Christmas gift last year. I like that both my husband and I can make a cup of the coffee we like. My only qualm is it isn't easy to clean.
Ashton F.
Chillicothe, OH
I don't know where I'd be with my Keurig! It's so handy when I just want to make myself a cup of joe in the morning. This is my best and most used Christmas present!
Reba S.
Converse, TX
We had this one for a few years before it finally quit on us. We loved it. For people that only drink a cup here and there, this style of coffee machine is perfect.
Amber G.
Maumelle, AR
I love my Keurig, I love all the varieties of coffee, and there is minimal cleanup involved in making a cup. You can choose your strength, so it works for everyone.
Conor G.
Ithaca, NY
Love this machine! Got it on black Friday for a killer deal. Even the largest setting brews a slightly smaller cup than I'd like, but I still love it! Nothing like always having a fresh brew. Very quick to warm up.
Yari B.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a great coffee maker. It is my first coffee maker. I don't drink coffee every day but this never lets me down when I want to kill the cravings for caffeine.
Savannah L.
I love how convenient this keurig machine is, but every couple of months or so, you have to clean the needle inside the top or it will not allow coffee to come out.
Laci B.
This coffee maker is so quick to make. I am always late in the mornings so this machine really helps in keeping me on time and still being able to enjoy my coffee!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?