BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
kayley k.
Atlanta, GA
The keurig has been on of the best things I have invested in. It's so quick to make coffee & you don't have to make a whole pot & worry about messy coffee grounds
Tristin D.
van buren, AR
--I love my machine! It is the best investment I have made in a long time. I always have a cup in the morning and it's fresh and always makes my mornings bright.
samantha c.
Hazleton, PA
Great product but can take awhile to warm up and can be quiet noisy. Plus it doesn't always auto matic stop when it fills one cup so can make a mess but this doesn't happen frequently.
Christy M.
I love this machine!! It works well and makes a great cup of coffee! The water holder holds enough water for a few cups of coffee which is great for my husband and me in the morning!
Jacqueline B.
Clinton, OH
You can't beat a cup of coffee in seconds. I'm pretty sure you know how these work. Just make sure you're getting one that lets you choose how big or small you want your cup to be.
Darlyn B.
Waukesha, WI
I use this on a regular basis. It's great for making a quick cup of coffee any time of day! The only thing I dislike is that many of my travel mugs don't fit underneath the spout.
Sarah K.
Hamilton, OH
It gets the job done. Some times it seems like it uses too much water for a brew and over fills. I haven't tried cleaning it but I've heard it can be an issue. It gets used daily.
Skylar P.
North Olmsted, OH
I love this coffee maker because its single serve and it doesn't take long to make a cup of coffee. You just turn it in and wait for it to heat up then add a K-cup and bam, done.
Miranda b.
Jacksboro, TN
LOVE! I can easily set it up the night before and just simply press a button the next morning and whaaa laaa --- fresh coffee and no wasting. My kiddo also loves the hot chocolate!
Alexis C.
Philadelphia, PA
Super easy to use and convenient when you only want a quick cup of coffee. i just get annoyed that i need to pour water in each time i want one. otherwise, the keurig is awesome!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.