BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Angela H.
Slidell, LA
I love this coffee maker. I can make 3 different size cups. I can use k-cups or I can use my own coffee with the replaceable filters. It is very easy and convenient to use.
Morgan M.
Springfield, OR
I LOVE my keurig! There are so many options when you are choosing coffee so whatever you are in the mood for you can just pop right in. It makes everything so much easier!!
Veronica s.
Love this machine! Love the convenience of fresh coffee and different flavors of coffee on hand and that i don't have to be confined to one carafe coffee. Love the pod idea!
Edith R.
Fresno, CA
Received it as a gift and made my coffee making mornings easier. Heats up the water really fast and you have endless options of Keurig cups to choose from. It's worth the buy
logan w.
Greenville, MI
It's amazing, you can decide what flavor you want to use for your own personal cup of coffee. There is a reusable cup you can get, but it does leak water out when using it.
Alexis A.
Lynchburg, VA
Me and my roommates share a keurig, it has saved my life. I use it probably 3-4 times a day, it's so simple to use and takes the hassle out of making a whole lot of coffee.
Jen H.
Lebanon, TN
I love the convenience of my Keurig. I don't have to brew, and waist, a whole pot of coffee through the week. The cup size feature is great when making coco for my son! ūüėć
Jackie R.
Grand Rapids, MI
My roommate and I use this all the time, and we absolutely love it. It is great and easy to use, and it makes my day better because I can brew coffee quickly and easily.
Kelly H.
Clovis, CA
I use my coffee maker every morning. I absolutely love it and can't imagine my life without it. Also it's great for when you have people over and want different flavors.
Allison M.
The only coffee machine I'll use. The only catch is that it runs out of water very quickly, so I am constantly refilling. I do however like how I can remove the water storage and drain it to clean!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?