BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Miranda b.
Jacksboro, TN
LOVE! I can easily set it up the night before and just simply press a button the next morning and whaaa laaa --- fresh coffee and no wasting. My kiddo also loves the hot chocolate!
Alexis C.
Philadelphia, PA
Super easy to use and convenient when you only want a quick cup of coffee. i just get annoyed that i need to pour water in each time i want one. otherwise, the keurig is awesome!
Bridget A.
Saint Peters, MO
I'm not a big coffee person so I bought this mainly for guests at my house. Everyone loves it! They love that they can pick what they want as opposed to just one kind for everyone!
Kristen R.
Frederic , Mi
My keurig is amazing. It makes my coffee so fast! I live it because I only like a little coffee in the morning. And this way I don't have to make a whole pot. Just a single cup!
Danielle L.
Sandston, VA
I LOVE my Keurig! I use it almost daily to brew my coffee or hot chocolate. And I love that I can use an attachment to use my own ground coffee, in addition to purchasing K-cups.
Jessica M.
Nashville, TN
Brews an alright good cup of coffee. Not as good as my french press, but it's good for when I'm running out the door and just want a cup of coffee to wake me up in the morning.
Morita C.
Convenient fast for on d go individuals less waste perfect coffee for coffee lovers! Price is affordable and shape of machine and appearance goes nicely with any kitchen style.
Kim G.
Keurig is the best thing to happen to coffee!!!! I love my keurig!! Being as I'm the only coffee drinker in my home, with my k cups I don't have to brew an entire pot of coffee!
Myiea P.
W Bloomfield, MI
The pod machines are okay. I'm not a coffee drinker but occasionally I like to have tea and my kids like cocoa. It can be quite expensive purchasing pods if you drink regularly.
Ali P.
I love this product. It's so easy and hasn't failed me in years. If you drink a lot of coffee, you will go through Kcups. But I drink one cup a day, so it's a good investment.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?