BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Kim G.
Keurig is the best thing to happen to coffee!!!! I love my keurig!! Being as I'm the only coffee drinker in my home, with my k cups I don't have to brew an entire pot of coffee!
Myiea P.
W Bloomfield, MI
The pod machines are okay. I'm not a coffee drinker but occasionally I like to have tea and my kids like cocoa. It can be quite expensive purchasing pods if you drink regularly.
Lindsay L.
Charlottesvle, VA
This was great when we first bought it, but I find myself using it less and less. The coffee never comes out strong enough, and stuff gets into the water compartment easily.
Stefanie F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best invention ever created. I cannot function without my coffee. Sometimes I feel like I need a cup of coffee to make my coffee. lol This machine was made for me.
Joei-Marie T.
Muncie, IN
My Kerurig makes the perfect cup of coffee 99% of the time. The filter does need to be routinely cleaned and rinsed and sometimes the whole machine can use a rinse.
April l.
New Haven, MI
I've used this product for the past 3 years and I love it. One of my best investment ever. If you want your coffee made fast and easy you should definitely invest in a keurig.
Ali P.
I love this product. It's so easy and hasn't failed me in years. If you drink a lot of coffee, you will go through Kcups. But I drink one cup a day, so it's a good investment.
Jasmin A.
Killeen
I love my Keurig. Easy to ise and easy to clean. It makes my coffee in less than a min. I wish the pods didn't cost so much. Also, i wish this one made the coffee stronger.
Alexis A.
Lynchburg, VA
Me and my roommates share a keurig, it has saved my life. I use it probably 3-4 times a day, it's so simple to use and takes the hassle out of making a whole lot of coffee.
Angela H.
Slidell, LA
I love this coffee maker. I can make 3 different size cups. I can use k-cups or I can use my own coffee with the replaceable filters. It is very easy and convenient to use.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?