BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Laura K.
Lexington, KY
This is a great machine. I have had it for over 3 years now and have not had an issues. I clean it regularly with vingear and water. My only compliant is that I wish it was more compact.
Kristyn B.
I love my keurig and still use it every day! Nothing beats having a cup of coffee ready in less than a minute. The single serve has allowed us to save so much money in coffee waste cost.
Liz C.
Hampstead, MD
I was a fan of Keurig for many years, but eventually realized I was spending top dollar for sub-par quality coffee. Plus I drink way too much coffee for a single serve to be affordable.
traci w.
Lees Summit, MO
The coffee available is wonderful, however the cleaning technique makes me wonder if it really is clean inside the machine. Too much waste on plastic mini cups that can only be used once.
Kelley L.
Elkhorn , NE
This product has been a staple in our house for the past two years with a new born. Only have had to clean and descale it once because we always make sure to use filtered water in it!
Liselle S.
I love this thing! It is great for coffee, hot chocolate, iced tea, and many more flavors! I love how convenient it is now to get fresh coffee rather than a traditional brewing system.
Karen F.
Stockton, Ca
Love this machine! I use it every morning. It's easy to refill the water and there's very few buttons. No getting confused about what to do with this coffee maker.
Cristen Z.
Hampton, NY
We have owned this coffee maker for 5 years. We use it everyday, multiple times a day. It is by far the easiest and most convenient brewing system I've ever used!
Morgan M.
Salisbury , MD
I love my Keurig. It's so quick and easy to brew a cup of coffee. I love that I have the option to use the K-cups as well as my own coffee. It's nice to have when you are in a hurry and need a quick caffeine boost.
Tori D.
Lawnside, NJ
Love my Keurig! It's not only easy and fast to use for me to use in the morning, but is also very kid friendly! There are so many pods to choose from and the whole family can be happy!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.