BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Delaney P.
I love my Keurig!! I love to drink coffee, tea, and hot cocoa. This machine is the perfect single cup brewing system. If you only want one cup instead of three I suggest buying a single cup Keurig!!
Amy M.
Carrollton, TX
I absolutely love my Keurig. It is so convienet and makes coffee really quick. There are a lot of options for Kcups which makes it easy for me as well as any guests to choose what flavor they want.
Erin B.
Alexandria, LA
I've recently started drinking coffee, and the single cup Keurig is so convenient!! I only drink one cup in the morning so the single cup brewing system is a great choice.
Heather C.
Love my kuerig my husband and I use it everyday and my kids use it for hot chocolate, just make sure you run water through it a couple of times when you first get it to get the new taste out of it
Melanie R.
I love my Keurig! It is perfect for company who all want something different to drink and for me daily. The set up and clean up are so quick and easy, I don't know why I waited so long to get one.
Love this coffee maker. It makes my coffee quickly. I use a variety of brands of pods and they all come out tasting great. I got this coffee pot for Christmas last year and it's still going strong.
Christen P.
My husband and I LOVE this product! We have had it for several years and have been able to use it daily with no issues! Always makes a delicious cup of coffee and is great for a quick cup on the go!
Lauren L.
Kernersville, NC
For the most part I like this single serve coffee brewer, but sometimes I have issues when turning it on. It seems as though the system doesn't recognize there's water and is ready for brewing.
Claire H.
Richfield, OH
Love my Keurig. I've had it for a few years and it still works great. Since there is only one coffee drinker in my house this ensures there is not too much wasted coffee
Denise D.
Albuquerque, NM
The Keurig Elite is used daily in my home. My husband uses it for coffee and I use it for cocoa and teas. It is easy, quiet and takes almost zero maintenance. Its also great for guests. Love it!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?