BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Seana C.
Buffalo, NY
I LOVE THIS KEURIG! It is my morning coffee every single day almost! It works perfect and is simple to use! It was a gift to me and its great! the cups sizes are great because they leave extra room for things in your coffee!
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
This is a great coffee maker for college kids. I'm using this for college and it's very simple to use. It was expensive but it has lasted me a long time. I would recommend this for people living in a dorm or an apartment.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
We aernt big coffee drinkers but we have guests that are. This is perfect for guests. I love how easy it is to clean and maintain. The differnt flavors and kinds of pods you can buy are great too. Love this coffee maker!!
Kindra G.
What a must and a blessing! I am a lover for coffee and this is the best thing invented! First off no one is a morning person and this makes it so easy when you're running late to make sure you always get your coffee! And the coffee brewed from it is amazing!
Dana N.
Madison
Wouldn't have purchased it for myself. Got it as a gift. The cup sizes either only fill your cup up half way or they over flow it. There's no in the middle option. K cups are expensive too. Expensive dust collector.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
My Keurig is my favorite kitchen appliance!! I LOVE coffee and lattes and cappuccinos so I was thrilled when my husband surprised me with one. This machine is used multiple times a day between me and my coffee addiction, my older son loves tea now and my younger son loves Starbucks hot chocolate which we found in K-cups. I've talked about mine to all my friends and family and I know of at least 4 people who've purchased one on my recommendation. I especially love the consistency from cup to cup-being a NewEnglander I love my DunkinDonuts but even though the procedures are the same I've noticed differences from shop to shop but with my Keurig I no longer have to worry about that. I can't say enough good things about this product-if you love coffee you need this in your life!!
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I love love love my Keurig . It has absolutely saved my life especially through college when I would have to pull all nighters to study . It's quick and doesn't make too much coffee !
Jimmy A.
La Vergne, TN
I wanted to try a #Keurig for a long time but kept putting it off. I finally treated myself to one about a year ago and I have to say that I just love it!! It makes the perfect cup and perfect amount every time. I bought a nice shiny red one and it looks fantastic in my kitchen. I use my keurig at least a couple of times every day. No more bags of stale coffee, I'll take a fresh K cup please. :) If you haven't tried a Keurig yet, what are you waiting for? Oh and did I mention the variety of K cups? Everything from coffee, soup, teas, and a wide variety of beverages including the MY K cup pod for making your own favorite cup! Time to grab a cup! Treat yourself to the best single serve coffee brewer on the market today!
Brandon L.
Erie, PA
This brewing system is amazing, the product is durable lasting through many uses without wearing out. The size is compact making it perfect for a small counter top or allowing it to fit in any sized kitchen. The single cup brewer ranges from 6 ounces up to 10 ounces and dispenses hot water in seconds. This water can pass through a coffee K-cup to make delicious coffee or through other hot drink K-cup such as tea and hot chocolate. The water heats up quickly and brews flavorful drinks in seconds. Having a brewer that only makes one cup at a time is great it allows me to make just enough to get my day started and wont waste any drink I am unable to finish. The product works with many brands of coffees and teas so you wont have any problem finding your favorite flavors from your favorite brands. This is highly recommended!
Cindy W.
Bountiful, UT
Most amazing Coffee machine on the market. Unlike other brands it has a Reservoir so it doesn't need to be filled with every cup. Makes a cup of coffee in approximately 20 seconds. Plus, with all of the different coffee companies producing coffee pods you really can't go wrong.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?