BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Jovanna W.
ELYRIA, OH
my Keurig was a gift to me ive been wanting for some time i dont see anything wrong with this system at all i love it and am not at all disappointed and it works great the price and is not expensive at all i would recommend it to anyone who loves coffee
Megan L.
I have this but mine has a screen it's not touchscreen though. I do love it. It is very easy to use and makes a great cup of coffee. However I wish there was more brew sizes it takes 2 k cups to fill a 30 oz cup.
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
I love my Keurig single cup coffee maker.  I normally only drink one cup every morning, so this definitely works well for me.  The only disappointment is that it leaks and water spills out through the bottom.   Yes I would recommend.
Miranda V.
I looooooove everything keurig! I love that every cup of coffee is fresh and you can switch it up if you want a different flavor. I have a mini and a regular keurig and I love them both. They come in a lot of cute and bright colors. And I also bought one of the storage wheels for k cups and it’s awesome too! Keurig is a great brand!
Nicole B.
Love this product except for the fact when I want a larger mug size sometimes it fills it up to the rim sometimes is gives you half a cup of coffee?! I don't understand how the same button size can produce two different amounts of coffee!
Sum W.
Keurigs are very convenient because the coffee takes almost no time to brew - perfect for tired, busy mornings! However, it never makes my coffee hot enough, and the K-Cups are not recyclable (which means Keurigs create so much plastic waste!)
Kayla B.
Theodore, AL
I was content with my regular coffee maker until my boyfriend bought me a keurig! I love the simplicity of this machine. No more too light or too dark coffee. Just pop a K-cup in and done. Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black
Yolanda Y.
The is nothing like being up to get up and press one button and your coffee is ready. I love the simplicity. The waste is with the k cups and only being able to use them once is a slight issue. But over all, I still enjoy my Keurig.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I bought this for my fiance as a Christmas gift! The entire family loves it! Coffee and tea don't take long to brew. And it is very simple to operate so my children can make their own hot chocolate! It's been a hit in my house since then!
Danielle A.
Love coffee. It tastes great in the Keruig. Well I have to say this whole week I've been enjoying a cup of coffee everyday and let me tell you it has not only been easy to use it is also super easy to clean. I bought it Target. I would highly recommend this product.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.