BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Brittany A.
Noblesville, IN
We had this coffee maker for over 2 years and we love it. We didn't think we'd like the single serving coffee machine, but we have really come to love it over the regular coffee pot!
Sara F.
Kennesaw, GA
Love this and it is used daily. It is perfect for our family that drinks a variety of hit beverages. 1 coffee drinker, 1 cappuccino drinker, 2 tea drinkers and a hot chocolate girl
Leilani R.
Orlando, FL
My favorite coffee maker! Easy to use and the k cups can be found in any grocery store. I use the reusable cup where I can use any kind of coffee beans. Definitely delicious coffee!
kayley k.
Atlanta, GA
The keurig has been on of the best things I have invested in. It's so quick to make coffee & you don't have to make a whole pot & worry about messy coffee grounds
Tristin D.
Van Buren
--I love my machine! It is the best investment I have made in a long time. I always have a cup in the morning and it's fresh and always makes my mornings bright.
samantha c.
Hazleton, PA
Great product but can take awhile to warm up and can be quiet noisy. Plus it doesn't always auto matic stop when it fills one cup so can make a mess but this doesn't happen frequently.
Christy M.
I love this machine!! It works well and makes a great cup of coffee! The water holder holds enough water for a few cups of coffee which is great for my husband and me in the morning!
Jacqueline B.
Clinton, OH
You can't beat a cup of coffee in seconds. I'm pretty sure you know how these work. Just make sure you're getting one that lets you choose how big or small you want your cup to be.
Darlyn B.
Waukesha, WI
I use this on a regular basis. It's great for making a quick cup of coffee any time of day! The only thing I dislike is that many of my travel mugs don't fit underneath the spout.
Skylar P.
North Olmsted, OH
I love this coffee maker because its single serve and it doesn't take long to make a cup of coffee. You just turn it in and wait for it to heat up then add a K-cup and bam, done.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?