BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Jenna R.
Madisonville, TN
I absolutely love this machine! Do not let the fact that it doesn't have a screen disinterest you. This machine is simple to use and gets the job done! Love my Keurig!
Victoria H.
Damascus, MD
I got this keurig for free from a close friend who started using a french press. I absolutely love this thing! It is perfect for my coffee addiction. Just wish the K-Cups were a little cheaper!
Sarah M.
Fall River, MA
It's very easy to use. I don't like that it can't to totally taken apart to be cleaned. But they do make a cleaner that works well. And it's very convenient since I only drink one cup a day.
anna p.
Flushing, NY
Love my kcup. It works great, I love being able to make coffee, tea or hot chocolate. There are so many flavors and brand options. You are sure to find a favorite. So fast to make. Great value
Marissa A.
Bayonne, NJ
I couldn't live without my Keurig. So many options of quick single cups of coffee. I use it daily and it's very convenient to not have to make a whole pot to get one cup and without the mess.
Ashton V.
Boston , MA
I have no idea what I would do without my Keurig. I've had it for a while and have had zero issues. It's perfect for college students or people who live on their own
Candice J.
I had bought one of these for my ex and left it when I moved out :-( worst thing I ever did I loved this machine. Now I use the one at work every day. These are genious
Colleen M.
Abington, PA
I've had my Keuring for 4 years now. I'm really not sure HOW I survived before it came into my life. I will never own anything else but a Keurig. Life long customer.
Eyvonne V.
Valdosta, GA
Love my Keurig but we mostly use regular coffee with the reusable filter.I thought when we got it my husband wouldn't use it and would stick with our regular coffee pot but he gave it away.
Ashley A.
Grayson, GA
Awesome coffee maker. It creates coffee in seconds. It has actual serving sizes, such as larger cup or small cup. I believe you can only add a certain type of water. It is very confident.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.