BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Jen L.
Bear Lake, MI
Love my Keurig. I was spending a lot of money getting a coffee out every day. Now I can make flavored coffee in my own home. Perfect because I am the only coffee drinker. You cant go wrong with this machine!
Caroline R.
This is great for a one-cup coffee maker. The only bad thing about this is, if you only use it once a week or less, the water inside gets a little old and it's a hassle to make 2-3 cups of just hot water.
Danielle B.
Love the Keurig! Everyone can make their coffee how they like it, a cup at a time and very quickly. We use the re-usable filter cups to reduce waste, and still be able to use our favorite bagged coffees.
Gina B.
Somerville, MA
While I love the ease of the Keruig brewing system, I dislike that the coffee can sometimes come out a bit weak. I also dislike how much waste those little coffee pods creates.
Sherri M.
Du Bois, PA
I got this for Christmas this year and absolutely love it. The time it saves is great! Also, I have used it just for hot water and use tea bags sometimes. It heats up fast and I like the 3 size options.
Lauren H.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Love my Keurig!!! I have never had an issue or problem or complaint about my Keurig and I've had it for over 4 years now! It's so easy and they make so many wonderful flavored of K-Cups now! I love it!
Samantha I.
Fishkill, NY
Very easy to make a cup of coffee in the morning. My husband does not drink coffee, so this makes it easy to just make one cup. Use filtered water so that the nozzles on the machine don't get clogged.
K. W.
I like keurig for an office setting where it doesn't necessarily make sense for everyone to be brewing batches of coffee at once, but for at home use I prefer my french press.
Dana R.
Lincolnton , GA
Love it always making my favorite coffee and quickly if you haven't tried one of their coffee makers you really should always good if your in a hurry in the mornings like I am
Savana M.
Use this most mornings and have great results! Perfect in the college apartment! Downside to these machines is that I am not sure how clean it is if you are not brewing coffee
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
Is this machine exspensive?