BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Fall River, MA
It's very easy to use. I don't like that it can't to totally taken apart to be cleaned. But they do make a cleaner that works well. And it's very convenient since I only drink one cup a day.
Eyvonne V.
Valdosta, GA
Love my Keurig but we mostly use regular coffee with the reusable filter.I thought when we got it my husband wouldn't use it and would stick with our regular coffee pot but he gave it away.
Ashton V.
Boston , MA
I have no idea what I would do without my Keurig. I've had it for a while and have had zero issues. It's perfect for college students or people who live on their own
Candice J.
I had bought one of these for my ex and left it when I moved out :-( worst thing I ever did I loved this machine. Now I use the one at work every day. These are genious
Colleen M.
Abington, PA
I've had my Keuring for 4 years now. I'm really not sure HOW I survived before it came into my life. I will never own anything else but a Keurig. Life long customer.
diana p.
Mcallen, TX
My new best friend. Love that I don't have to wash it everyday like a regular coffee brewer, and love how quickly I can change the coffee flavors rather than going through an entire can
Meghan M.
I LOVE my Keurig! I received it as a Christmas gift a few years ago, and I use it daily! In my house I am the only one who drinks coffee so it is perfect to only brew one cup at a time!
Ashley A.
Grayson, GA
Awesome coffee maker. It creates coffee in seconds. It has actual serving sizes, such as larger cup or small cup. I believe you can only add a certain type of water. It is very confident.
Kat G.
Marble Falls, TX
Have loved using this machine. I'm not s huge coffee drinker so I've primarily used mine for teas; however my mother when she visits uses it for coffee. Versatility in my house is good.
Cassandra W.
Hamilton, MT
We use this on a daily basis. Love the timer so it's warmed up when we are ready to use it. Lots of choices in k cups. We clean ous once a month with a cleaner we bought at ace hardware.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?