BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Ashley D.
Wynantskill, NY
Key rig is always a winner. So simple to use and a huge variety of k cups. Needs to be cleaned regularly and can be expensive but perfect for people that buy coffee out every day!
Gina S.
Logan, UT
Easy, fast, and convenient! Super nice for when you're in a hurry and can't wait for a normal coffee maker to brew and nice for when only you want a cup of coffee and don't need four other cups to be made.
Casey P.
Coaling, AL
I don't drink coffee myself but I don't think my husband would make it to work without this. He always wakes up late so he doesn't have time for a pot. Never leaves home without a cup of this in the morning.
Sonia B.
Sacramento, CA
I love it, but for some reason I don't use it as much. I dislike cleaning the machine and I feel like it takes some maintenance. I do love how their are k-cups for warm and iced drinks.
Jo B.
I love my Keurig! I like that I can brew single cups as I need them. Then the coffee does not get old or stale, the coffee is always fresh. Plus I don't waste coffee like you do with a regular coffee maker.
Jen L.
Bear Lake, MI
Love my Keurig. I was spending a lot of money getting a coffee out every day. Now I can make flavored coffee in my own home. Perfect because I am the only coffee drinker. You cant go wrong with this machine!
Gina B.
Somerville, MA
While I love the ease of the Keruig brewing system, I dislike that the coffee can sometimes come out a bit weak. I also dislike how much waste those little coffee pods creates.
Danielle B.
Love the Keurig! Everyone can make their coffee how they like it, a cup at a time and very quickly. We use the re-usable filter cups to reduce waste, and still be able to use our favorite bagged coffees.
Caroline R.
This is great for a one-cup coffee maker. The only bad thing about this is, if you only use it once a week or less, the water inside gets a little old and it's a hassle to make 2-3 cups of just hot water.
Sherri M.
Du Bois, PA
I got this for Christmas this year and absolutely love it. The time it saves is great! Also, I have used it just for hot water and use tea bags sometimes. It heats up fast and I like the 3 size options.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?