BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Ivy H.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
This is an awesome at home brewing system. it's quick and easy to operate. there are so many k-cups to choose from. it brews thr water quick and hot. I even use it to make a single cup of tea.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great system for one one person use. I really want to get something like this to replace my Keurig generation 1. I hope it fit in small space. I love this product for use in the morning.
Jenna R.
Madisonville, TN
I absolutely love this machine! Do not let the fact that it doesn't have a screen disinterest you. This machine is simple to use and gets the job done! Love my Keurig!
anna p.
Flushing, NY
Love my kcup. It works great, I love being able to make coffee, tea or hot chocolate. There are so many flavors and brand options. You are sure to find a favorite. So fast to make. Great value
Sarah M.
Fall River, MA
It's very easy to use. I don't like that it can't to totally taken apart to be cleaned. But they do make a cleaner that works well. And it's very convenient since I only drink one cup a day.
Marissa A.
Bayonne, NJ
I couldn't live without my Keurig. So many options of quick single cups of coffee. I use it daily and it's very convenient to not have to make a whole pot to get one cup and without the mess.
Eyvonne V.
Valdosta, GA
Love my Keurig but we mostly use regular coffee with the reusable filter.I thought when we got it my husband wouldn't use it and would stick with our regular coffee pot but he gave it away.
Ashton V.
Boston , MA
I have no idea what I would do without my Keurig. I've had it for a while and have had zero issues. It's perfect for college students or people who live on their own
Candice J.
I had bought one of these for my ex and left it when I moved out :-( worst thing I ever did I loved this machine. Now I use the one at work every day. These are genious
Colleen M.
Abington, PA
I've had my Keuring for 4 years now. I'm really not sure HOW I survived before it came into my life. I will never own anything else but a Keurig. Life long customer.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?