BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Brianna B.
Love my Keurig! Very convenient. Especially because my husband doesn't drink coffee so a whole pot would be a waste. Be eco friendly by using the reusable k-cup!
Staci F.
West Des Moines, IA
My entire family loves this machine! We use it for hot water, coffee, and tea! Easy and simple! No problems whatever! We used multiple times per day especially in cold weather! LOVE!
Tonya P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love my keurig system. I not only use it for coffee but I also use it for tea, hot chocolate, soup and ice coffee. By far it's the most used item in my kitchen
Hayley B.
Helena, MT
I love my Keurig. I use it all the time. The choices in coffee are great! if for some reason it stops working well i just deep clean it and it is as good as new.
Allie E.
Peninsula, OH
Easiest thing ever. Only problem I have is personal, I hate spending so much on 10 little coffee cups that I toss away. BUT, using the refillable insert isn't always a good solution.
Brenda C.
Oneonta, AL
Got this for my husband and daughter for Christmas. I am 41 and never drunk coffee untill we got this machine! I did get the Solofill reusable cups and they work great! I have even learned how to make my own homemade coffee creamer. LOVE THIS MACHINE!
Michele Bob W.
Rutland (city)
Love getting up in the morning and not having to wait forever to have a nice hot cup of coffee. Plus all the different kinds of k cups they have now is awesome..
Tricia S.
Booneville, KY
Fell in love with my Keurig. My daughter and I enjoy making tea, while my son loves all the flabored coffees. Easy to please everyone in the house and guest too.
Casey P.
Coaling, AL
I don't drink coffee myself but I don't think my husband would make it to work without this. He always wakes up late so he doesn't have time for a pot. Never leaves home without a cup of this in the morning.
Gina S.
Logan, UT
Easy, fast, and convenient! Super nice for when you're in a hurry and can't wait for a normal coffee maker to brew and nice for when only you want a cup of coffee and don't need four other cups to be made.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?