BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Savanna B.
Haslett, MI
I've been wanting to upgrade to a keurig that makes both hot and cold coffee but I love my oldie! I love the single cup option about these coffee makers. Only downside is the k pods are expensive!
Erin B.
Alexandria, LA
I've recently started drinking coffee, and the single cup Keurig is so convenient!! I only drink one cup in the morning so the single cup brewing system is a great choice.
Caroline S.
Alexandria, VA
Love this one! Makes my mornings easier, the brewing is fast and you don't lose much time waiting for your morning coffee. Also the machine keeps the right taste of the coffee, even it being brewed.
Heather C.
Love my kuerig my husband and I use it everyday and my kids use it for hot chocolate, just make sure you run water through it a couple of times when you first get it to get the new taste out of it
Jhada W.
I love my keurig! Although I can never find cups that fit my VUE I take advantage of the one we have at work as well. It's quick, simple, and provide me with Starbucks in the comfort of my own home.
Polly S.
Have had this coffee maker for 4 years now and it has never failed me. each morning I need to start my day with my coffee. best thing invented, I can have flavored coffee while husband has regular.
Cheryl C.
Brewer, ME
I love this coffee maker. It is easy to keep clean, love the different k-cup options out there and that every cup is just as fresh and tasty as the previous! No wasted coffee. Each pod gets used.
Claire H.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Love my Keurig. I've had it for a few years and it still works great. Since there is only one coffee drinker in my house this ensures there is not too much wasted coffee
Denise D.
Albuquerque, NM
The Keurig Elite is used daily in my home. My husband uses it for coffee and I use it for cocoa and teas. It is easy, quiet and takes almost zero maintenance. Its also great for guests. Love it!
Maya R.
Perris, CA
It's quick and easy. I can find the pods pretty cheap which is nice. My only 2 issues with the machine is the servings are pretty small and I wish the coffee was hotter.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?