BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Melanie R.
I love my Keurig! It is perfect for company who all want something different to drink and for me daily. The set up and clean up are so quick and easy, I don't know why I waited so long to get one.
Tamara e.
Saint paul, MN
I love this system its lasted for years easy to clean and the same as the new ones except less options. I love all the kcup varietys they have also great for tea hot cocoa.
Christen P.
My husband and I LOVE this product! We have had it for several years and have been able to use it daily with no issues! Always makes a delicious cup of coffee and is great for a quick cup on the go!
Larkin A.
Love love my keurig I use it every morning when I get ready. It is so helpful for when I'm on the go. My coffee is done in seconds and I don't have to worry about anything.
emily v.
Harrisburg , Pa
Love the ease of this product in the early morning rush. It's a nice, quick cup of coffee in just a couple of minutes. You can have a Chai Latte and your husband can have his dark roast... perfect.
Savanna B.
Haslett, MI
I've been wanting to upgrade to a keurig that makes both hot and cold coffee but I love my oldie! I love the single cup option about these coffee makers. Only downside is the k pods are expensive!
Lidia W.
After so much research we decide to go with this one over the new 2.0 ones. It gives you the opportunity to use off brand Kcups with out having to worry about whether or not is going to be compatible.
Lillian G.
Rural Retreat, VA
We really love our Keurig. It's perfect for tea, coffee, hot chocolate, even oatmeal! We use it multiple times a day at our house, and I'm not sure how we lived without it.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I love my Keurig! I could never go back to a regular coffee pot now. I can brew exactly how much coffee I want without any going to waste. It is great for heating water for tea as I prefer loose tea.
Love this coffee maker. It makes my coffee quickly. I use a variety of brands of pods and they all come out tasting great. I got this coffee pot for Christmas last year and it's still going strong.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?