BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Amy G.
Elyria, OH
We absolutely love our keurig. We use it everyday for coffee and hot tea. I'm soo glad I purchased this 3 years ago. It definitely gets plenty of use in our home.
Carla R.
Thiells, Ny
I start my day with a coffee, and Keurig is the thing I see every single day! It's never given me hard time, and I can find any variety of coffee, brand and price
Ginny A.
Glenrock, WY
Love this!! so great especially because you are making knee cup of coffee so I'd you don't feel like drinking a whole pot or half a pot you don't have to waste it.
Brenda C.
Corry, PA
I love my Keurig and don't know how I would live with out it!! I use it everyday at least once. It is so versatile and can be used for many things not just coffee.
Erin F.
Harbor City, CA
I love using this! Makes have a cup of coffee or tea so quick and simple. I don't even have to think about it just get a k cup pop it in and press brew. Fantastic.
lauren l.
Evans, GA
Bought this to replace my older model Keurig that went haywire after years of use. This model seems very cheap. It works fine, but just seems like it will easily break. Doesn't feel as sturdy as the older models.
Jennifer B.
Meadville, PA
Love my keurig! I am the only one in my house who drinks coffee so it's nice to be able to make a single cup. I also love that there are so many flavors of k cups
Taylor M.
Conroe, TX
Easy to use, and great for many different drinks! I personally use it for hot chocolate. It is also great when I have a guest and just want to make 1 cup of coffee
Lacey B.
Warren, PA
I use my keurig every single day and I absolutely love it. it may be the older model of the keurigs but it works great and I couldn't be happier. great for everyone.
Hayley B.
Helena, MT
I love my Keurig. I use it all the time. The choices in coffee are great! if for some reason it stops working well i just deep clean it and it is as good as new.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?