BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Andrea S.
Madison, WI
I love this system so much! Quick and easy, all I have to do is start the machine while I got to finish other things. If I want tea, I use the machine to get the warm water for the perfect cup!
Lydia M.
Greenbrier, TN
My husband and I LOVE our Keurig! My husband enjoys a bold dark roast and I enjoy a light mild roast. This machine allows us to enjoy a cup (or two or three) and not have to brew an entire pot!
LB B.
MIAMI GARDENS, FL
Work product. LOVE the convenience of making one cup. I am the only one who drinks coffee I my building at work. This is a GREAT find. The pods are convenient for this reason. Less wasted coffee.
Maya R.
Perris, CA
It's quick and easy. I can find the pods pretty cheap which is nice. My only 2 issues with the machine is the servings are pretty small and I wish the coffee was hotter.
Lauren L.
Kernersville, NC
For the most part I like this single serve coffee brewer, but sometimes I have issues when turning it on. It seems as though the system doesn't recognize there's water and is ready for brewing.
Brandie S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I've had mine for 2 years and I would be lost without it. I've never had any issues with it but now I see what the new ones are doing so I might be updating mine soon.
Victoria H.
Damascus, MD
I got this keurig for free from a close friend who started using a french press. I absolutely love this thing! It is perfect for my coffee addiction. Just wish the K-Cups were a little cheaper!
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH
I love my Keurig! For years I was making a pot of coffee while only drinking a cup or maybe cup and a half. The Keurig has been great so that I can have just 1 cup and not waste an entire pot.
Pamela C.
Youngsville, LA
I love the convenience of using a keurig. This model is great because you can pick different size servings of coffee, which is great for me because I don't always drink I large cup of coffee.
Ivy H.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
This is an awesome at home brewing system. it's quick and easy to operate. there are so many k-cups to choose from. it brews thr water quick and hot. I even use it to make a single cup of tea.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?