BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Lidia W.
After so much research we decide to go with this one over the new 2.0 ones. It gives you the opportunity to use off brand Kcups with out having to worry about whether or not is going to be compatible.
Lillian G.
Rural Retreat, VA
We really love our Keurig. It's perfect for tea, coffee, hot chocolate, even oatmeal! We use it multiple times a day at our house, and I'm not sure how we lived without it.
Savanna B.
Haslett, MI
I've been wanting to upgrade to a keurig that makes both hot and cold coffee but I love my oldie! I love the single cup option about these coffee makers. Only downside is the k pods are expensive!
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I love my Keurig! I could never go back to a regular coffee pot now. I can brew exactly how much coffee I want without any going to waste. It is great for heating water for tea as I prefer loose tea.
emily v.
Harrisburg , Pa
Love the ease of this product in the early morning rush. It's a nice, quick cup of coffee in just a couple of minutes. You can have a Chai Latte and your husband can have his dark roast... perfect.
Larkin A.
Love love my keurig I use it every morning when I get ready. It is so helpful for when I'm on the go. My coffee is done in seconds and I don't have to worry about anything.
erin b.
Alexandria, LA
I've recently started drinking coffee, and the single cup Keurig is so convenient!! I only drink one cup in the morning so the single cup brewing system is a great choice.
Caroline S.
Alexandria, VA
Love this one! Makes my mornings easier, the brewing is fast and you don't lose much time waiting for your morning coffee. Also the machine keeps the right taste of the coffee, even it being brewed.
Heather C.
Love my kuerig my husband and I use it everyday and my kids use it for hot chocolate, just make sure you run water through it a couple of times when you first get it to get the new taste out of it
Jhada W.
I love my keurig! Although I can never find cups that fit my VUE I take advantage of the one we have at work as well. It's quick, simple, and provide me with Starbucks in the comfort of my own home.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?