BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Courtney P.
I heard rave reviews about owning a keurig and I am not disappointed. I have saved so much money and time since I purchased this product and there are an infinite selection of K-Cups to choose from! I recently even purchased a resuable pod that has saved me even MORE money on my daily coffee! Winning!
Amy G.
Elyria, OH
We absolutely love our keurig. We use it everyday for coffee and hot tea. I'm soo glad I purchased this 3 years ago. It definitely gets plenty of use in our home.
Ginny A.
Glenrock , WY
Love this!! so great especially because you are making knee cup of coffee so I'd you don't feel like drinking a whole pot or half a pot you don't have to waste it.
Brenda C.
Corry, PA
I love my Keurig and don't know how I would live with out it!! I use it everyday at least once. It is so versatile and can be used for many things not just coffee.
Erin F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using this! Makes have a cup of coffee or tea so quick and simple. I don't even have to think about it just get a k cup pop it in and press brew. Fantastic.
Jim G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great convenience item to have in the office but if you don't clean the needle on a regular basis the entire system shuts down and you are looking for a new unit.
Tricia S.
Booneville, KY
Fell in love with my Keurig. My daughter and I enjoy making tea, while my son loves all the flabored coffees. Easy to please everyone in the house and guest too.
Brenda C.
Oneonta, AL
Got this for my husband and daughter for Christmas. I am 41 and never drunk coffee untill we got this machine! I did get the Solofill reusable cups and they work great! I have even learned how to make my own homemade coffee creamer. LOVE THIS MACHINE!
Michele Bob W.
Rutland (city)
Love getting up in the morning and not having to wait forever to have a nice hot cup of coffee. Plus all the different kinds of k cups they have now is awesome..
Allie E.
Peninsula, OH
Easiest thing ever. Only problem I have is personal, I hate spending so much on 10 little coffee cups that I toss away. BUT, using the refillable insert isn't always a good solution.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.