BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Alixandre S.
Hightstown, NJ
I am a huge coffee freak!! If I don't get my coffee first thing in the morning I'm super cranky! With the keurig single cup home brewing system it's quick & easy to make a cup of coffee within minutes.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
I bought this for my grandmother as a Christmas gift. She lives alone and makes coffee every morning. This allowed her a fast and convenient way to make a single cup for herself.
K. W.
I like keurig for an office setting where it doesn't necessarily make sense for everyone to be brewing batches of coffee at once, but for at home use I prefer my french press.
Dana R.
Lincolnton , GA
Love it always making my favorite coffee and quickly if you haven't tried one of their coffee makers you really should always good if your in a hurry in the mornings like I am
Lauren H.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Love my Keurig!!! I have never had an issue or problem or complaint about my Keurig and I've had it for over 4 years now! It's so easy and they make so many wonderful flavored of K-Cups now! I love it!
Savana M.
Use this most mornings and have great results! Perfect in the college apartment! Downside to these machines is that I am not sure how clean it is if you are not brewing coffee
Samantha I.
Fishkill, NY
Very easy to make a cup of coffee in the morning. My husband does not drink coffee, so this makes it easy to just make one cup. Use filtered water so that the nozzles on the machine don't get clogged.
Amy M.
Carrollton, TX
I absolutely love my Keurig. It is so convienet and makes coffee really quick. There are a lot of options for Kcups which makes it easy for me as well as any guests to choose what flavor they want.
emily v.
Harrisburg , Pa
Love the ease of this product in the early morning rush. It's a nice, quick cup of coffee in just a couple of minutes. You can have a Chai Latte and your husband can have his dark roast... perfect.
Tamara e.
Saint paul, MN
I love this system its lasted for years easy to clean and the same as the new ones except less options. I love all the kcup varietys they have also great for tea hot cocoa.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?