BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Carla R.
Thiells, Ny
I start my day with a coffee, and Keurig is the thing I see every single day! It's never given me hard time, and I can find any variety of coffee, brand and price
Morgan S.
Use it daily and have never had a problem. Got this for free as a replacement for another keurig that quit working, keurig HR department is wonderful to work with.
Amy G.
Elyria, OH
We absolutely love our keurig. We use it everyday for coffee and hot tea. I'm soo glad I purchased this 3 years ago. It definitely gets plenty of use in our home.
Michele M.
Lavallette , NJ
I love this machine, it saves me time everyday and helps me get my daily caffeine fix. I just wish it was better for the environment. I hate wasting those plastic cups.
Taylor M.
Conroe, TX
Easy to use, and great for many different drinks! I personally use it for hot chocolate. It is also great when I have a guest and just want to make 1 cup of coffee
Alicia S.
Chesterfield, MO
I don't know how I lived without my Keurig! It is my go to since I work long hours and overnights. I am usually only half awake when I get up so 90 second for a cup of coffee is perfect!
Holly C.
Fort Smith, AR
LOVE this Keurig... couldn't make it through my mornings with out it. Love that I can make one cup because that is always needed or 2 or 3 cups! Some mornings are rough after being up with a baby and this saves me.
Krystal G.
Somerset, KY
I use my Keurig every single morning. I love the fact that I'm not wasting any coffee, because I'm only making one cup at a time. I definitely recommend this for coffee lovers everywhere!
Linda K.
I love my Keurig, can't start the day without it. It is fast, it is easy and the taste is the best. Wide variety of flavors to keep everyone happy. Well worth buying this coffee maker.
Jennifer B.
Meadville, PA
Love my keurig! I am the only one in my house who drinks coffee so it's nice to be able to make a single cup. I also love that there are so many flavors of k cups
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.