BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Jo B.
I love my Keurig! I like that I can brew single cups as I need them. Then the coffee does not get old or stale, the coffee is always fresh. Plus I don't waste coffee like you do with a regular coffee maker.
Ellaina T.
Columbus, OH
My Keurig is a daily staple of my life. Got it originally to stop having to waste so much water & coffee daily. Now I use it for hot water for soup or tea & of course the variety of coffees I now can choose from.
Sonia B.
Sacramento, CA
I love it, but for some reason I don't use it as much. I dislike cleaning the machine and I feel like it takes some maintenance. I do love how their are k-cups for warm and iced drinks.
Jen L.
Bear Lake, MI
Love my Keurig. I was spending a lot of money getting a coffee out every day. Now I can make flavored coffee in my own home. Perfect because I am the only coffee drinker. You cant go wrong with this machine!
Sherri M.
Du Bois, PA
I got this for Christmas this year and absolutely love it. The time it saves is great! Also, I have used it just for hot water and use tea bags sometimes. It heats up fast and I like the 3 size options.
Danielle B.
Love the Keurig! Everyone can make their coffee how they like it, a cup at a time and very quickly. We use the re-usable filter cups to reduce waste, and still be able to use our favorite bagged coffees.
Caroline R.
This is great for a one-cup coffee maker. The only bad thing about this is, if you only use it once a week or less, the water inside gets a little old and it's a hassle to make 2-3 cups of just hot water.
Gina B.
While I love the ease of the Keruig brewing system, I dislike that the coffee can sometimes come out a bit weak. I also dislike how much waste those little coffee pods creates.
Vickie H.
Simi Valley, CA
It's easy to use, makes a quick cup of coffee and offers boiling water at the touch of a button. I would like a larger water tank but I like my Keurig so much, that's not enough reason to replace it!
Alixandre S.
Hightstown, NJ
I am a huge coffee freak!! If I don't get my coffee first thing in the morning I'm super cranky! With the keurig single cup home brewing system it's quick & easy to make a cup of coffee within minutes.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?