BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Tonya P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love my keurig system. I not only use it for coffee but I also use it for tea, hot chocolate, soup and ice coffee. By far it's the most used item in my kitchen
Hayley B.
Helena, MT
I love my Keurig. I use it all the time. The choices in coffee are great! if for some reason it stops working well i just deep clean it and it is as good as new.
Jennifer C.
We love our keurig - makes hot beverages easy and fun to make. we don't drink coffee, but we love the selection of teas and hot cocoa they have. it does take a while to heat up. but not any more than a coffee maker.
Staci F.
West Des Moines, IA
My entire family loves this machine! We use it for hot water, coffee, and tea! Easy and simple! No problems whatever! We used multiple times per day especially in cold weather! LOVE!
Brianna B.
Love my Keurig! Very convenient. Especially because my husband doesn't drink coffee so a whole pot would be a waste. Be eco friendly by using the reusable k-cup!
Lacey B.
['Warren', ''], PA
I use my keurig every single day and I absolutely love it. it may be the older model of the keurigs but it works great and I couldn't be happier. great for everyone.
Ashley D.
Wynantskill , NY
Key rig is always a winner. So simple to use and a huge variety of k cups. Needs to be cleaned regularly and can be expensive but perfect for people that buy coffee out every day!
Gina S.
Logan, UT
Easy, fast, and convenient! Super nice for when you're in a hurry and can't wait for a normal coffee maker to brew and nice for when only you want a cup of coffee and don't need four other cups to be made.
Casey P.
Coaling, AL
I don't drink coffee myself but I don't think my husband would make it to work without this. He always wakes up late so he doesn't have time for a pot. Never leaves home without a cup of this in the morning.
lex f.
Love it! My husband got this right after we had our first child so it would be easier and faster to make coffee for those sleepless night. I recommend this to everyone and have even give a couple as gifts.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?