BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
We aernt big coffee drinkers but we have guests that are. This is perfect for guests. I love how easy it is to clean and maintain. The differnt flavors and kinds of pods you can buy are great too. Love this coffee maker!!
Kindra G.
What a must and a blessing! I am a lover for coffee and this is the best thing invented! First off no one is a morning person and this makes it so easy when you're running late to make sure you always get your coffee! And the coffee brewed from it is amazing!
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
This is a great coffee maker for college kids. I'm using this for college and it's very simple to use. It was expensive but it has lasted me a long time. I would recommend this for people living in a dorm or an apartment.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I love love love my Keurig . It has absolutely saved my life especially through college when I would have to pull all nighters to study . It's quick and doesn't make too much coffee !
Dana N.
Madison
Wouldn't have purchased it for myself. Got it as a gift. The cup sizes either only fill your cup up half way or they over flow it. There's no in the middle option. K cups are expensive too. Expensive dust collector.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
My Keurig is my favorite kitchen appliance!! I LOVE coffee and lattes and cappuccinos so I was thrilled when my husband surprised me with one. This machine is used multiple times a day between me and my coffee addiction, my older son loves tea now and my younger son loves Starbucks hot chocolate which we found in K-cups. I've talked about mine to all my friends and family and I know of at least 4 people who've purchased one on my recommendation. I especially love the consistency from cup to cup-being a NewEnglander I love my DunkinDonuts but even though the procedures are the same I've noticed differences from shop to shop but with my Keurig I no longer have to worry about that. I can't say enough good things about this product-if you love coffee you need this in your life!!
Jimmy A.
La Vergne, TN
I wanted to try a #Keurig for a long time but kept putting it off. I finally treated myself to one about a year ago and I have to say that I just love it!! It makes the perfect cup and perfect amount every time. I bought a nice shiny red one and it looks fantastic in my kitchen. I use my keurig at least a couple of times every day. No more bags of stale coffee, I'll take a fresh K cup please. :) If you haven't tried a Keurig yet, what are you waiting for? Oh and did I mention the variety of K cups? Everything from coffee, soup, teas, and a wide variety of beverages including the MY K cup pod for making your own favorite cup! Time to grab a cup! Treat yourself to the best single serve coffee brewer on the market today!
Cindy W.
Bountiful, UT
Most amazing Coffee machine on the market. Unlike other brands it has a Reservoir so it doesn't need to be filled with every cup. Makes a cup of coffee in approximately 20 seconds. Plus, with all of the different coffee companies producing coffee pods you really can't go wrong.
Brandon L.
Erie, PA
This brewing system is amazing, the product is durable lasting through many uses without wearing out. The size is compact making it perfect for a small counter top or allowing it to fit in any sized kitchen. The single cup brewer ranges from 6 ounces up to 10 ounces and dispenses hot water in seconds. This water can pass through a coffee K-cup to make delicious coffee or through other hot drink K-cup such as tea and hot chocolate. The water heats up quickly and brews flavorful drinks in seconds. Having a brewer that only makes one cup at a time is great it allows me to make just enough to get my day started and wont waste any drink I am unable to finish. The product works with many brands of coffees and teas so you wont have any problem finding your favorite flavors from your favorite brands. This is highly recommended!
Amber S.
Oklahoma City, OK
My husband & I generally use a French press for our daily morning coffee, but my Keurig is great for when I'm wanting a flavored coffee or drink (my husband hates flavored coffee) or only one of us is drinking coffee that morning or if we are out of coffee!
I will say that Keurig's customer service is great! I had received this Keurig as a gift for my birthday a couple of years ago, & it stopped working suddenly. I called them, worried they wouldn't be able to do anything because I didn't have the receipt, but they walked me through some things to try to get it to work, and when none of them fixed the problem, they sent me a new one! It was still under warranty. I've had the new one about a year and half and it's doing great!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?