BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
great product for a personal size coffee if you don't want to make a whole pot just for one or two people. I would only give it 3 stars though because it's not very easy to clean and after a while it starts to get moldy on the inside but the problem is you can't get into it to clean the inside.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Love my keurig!  I will never go back to a regular coffee pot.  I would say the only draw back is that it tends to not last long (I'm on my 3rd one), and the price is kind of expensive!  Regardless of those two I still love the fact that I'm not wasting a whole pot of coffee.
💘Sana R.
Omg I love this keurig! Ever since I got this machine I have been drinking coffee everyday ! This is perfect for anybody with a busy schedule! I love trying different flavors each day! I would highly recommend this!
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my Keurig!!! Well that's a little dramatic but I just love this thing. It is easy to use, nicely made, and average priced. I use my every single day and love it. I highly recommend this to someone who only needs to brew one cup of coffee at a time.
Meghan E.
Huntsville, TX
I love my Keurig. It does everything that i need. one thing is I wish it would make more for the amazing of money that it is. Definitely on the pricier side, but I still think it is excellent. Definitely recommend.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Received this as a wedding gift and I have to admit it is one of our favorites! We use it multiple times throughout the day. Perfect for grabbing a quick cup out the door too! Coffee comes out steaming hot every time. We brew our favorite coffee, lattes, and hot chocolate. We love our keurig!
Maryam S.
New York, New York
Love this Keurig! We’ve had a couple others that we had issues with but this one has been great! No issues to date! Makes great coffee with no mess and that’s exactly what I want! Great coffee, no mess and no fuss.
Keona K.
Coal City, IL
Our Keurig is awesome and we are in LOVE with it.  The biggest positive that I can think of is that this item has has to be that it is so convenient.  I'm usually in a rush in the morning..so putting in a k-cup in the machine and simply pressing a size button is great!
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
Keurigs have been the only brewing system that I will use since I started using them.  They're so convenient and give you such consistent brews every time.  My only complaint is that it can take a little while to start up in the morning! Otherwise I think it's a great investment!
Justine A.
NORMAL, IL
Who has time to wait for a pot of coffee to brew? When I need coffee I need it now, and my Keurig helps me do just that. Turn it on, insert any flavor pod you love, and have coffee in an instant. This product is expensive as well as the pods needed, but the convenience is worth it.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?