BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Nicole B.
Love this product except for the fact when I want a larger mug size sometimes it fills it up to the rim sometimes is gives you half a cup of coffee?! I don't understand how the same button size can produce two different amounts of coffee!
Kayla B.
Theodore, AL
I was content with my regular coffee maker until my boyfriend bought me a keurig! I love the simplicity of this machine. No more too light or too dark coffee. Just pop a K-cup in and done. Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black
Yolanda Y.
The is nothing like being up to get up and press one button and your coffee is ready. I love the simplicity. The waste is with the k cups and only being able to use them once is a slight issue. But over all, I still enjoy my Keurig.
Danielle A.
Love coffee. It tastes great in the Keruig. Well I have to say this whole week I've been enjoying a cup of coffee everyday and let me tell you it has not only been easy to use it is also super easy to clean. I bought it Target. I would highly recommend this product.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I bought this for my fiance as a Christmas gift! The entire family loves it! Coffee and tea don't take long to brew. And it is very simple to operate so my children can make their own hot chocolate! It's been a hit in my house since then!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I love my Keurig! It makes coffee/tea/hot chocolate fast and easily! I definitely recommend purchasing a Keurig!

Pros:
Wide selection of K Cups
Easy to use
Cute style of machine
Affordable
Perfect for small spaces

Cons:
Hard to clean
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
These are awesome! They're a bit on the expensive side bit you just have to find a flavor you like, pop in the pouch and it makes it quick and easy for you. I love them!
Seana C.
Buffalo, NY
I LOVE THIS KEURIG! It is my morning coffee every single day almost! It works perfect and is simple to use! It was a gift to me and its great! the cups sizes are great because they leave extra room for things in your coffee!
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
This is a great coffee maker for college kids. I'm using this for college and it's very simple to use. It was expensive but it has lasted me a long time. I would recommend this for people living in a dorm or an apartment.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
We aernt big coffee drinkers but we have guests that are. This is perfect for guests. I love how easy it is to clean and maintain. The differnt flavors and kinds of pods you can buy are great too. Love this coffee maker!!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?