BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Linda K.
I love my Keurig, can't start the day without it. It is fast, it is easy and the taste is the best. Wide variety of flavors to keep everyone happy. Well worth buying this coffee maker.
Jennifer B.
Meadville, PA
Love my keurig! I am the only one in my house who drinks coffee so it's nice to be able to make a single cup. I also love that there are so many flavors of k cups
Courtney P.
I heard rave reviews about owning a keurig and I am not disappointed. I have saved so much money and time since I purchased this product and there are an infinite selection of K-Cups to choose from! I recently even purchased a resuable pod that has saved me even MORE money on my daily coffee! Winning!
Hillary W.
New Kensingtn, PA
I'll never go back to an old brewing machine, the convenience & quality of the keurig exceeds all expectations. I drink coffee all day & can always have a fresh cup in seconds. No more wasted coffee down the drain.
Ginny A.
Love this!! so great especially because you are making knee cup of coffee so I'd you don't feel like drinking a whole pot or half a pot you don't have to waste it.
Brenda C.
Corry, PA
I love my Keurig and don't know how I would live with out it!! I use it everyday at least once. It is so versatile and can be used for many things not just coffee.
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I love using this! Makes have a cup of coffee or tea so quick and simple. I don't even have to think about it just get a k cup pop it in and press brew. Fantastic.
Tricia S.
College Cor, OH
Fell in love with my Keurig. My daughter and I enjoy making tea, while my son loves all the flabored coffees. Easy to please everyone in the house and guest too.
Tonya P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love my keurig system. I not only use it for coffee but I also use it for tea, hot chocolate, soup and ice coffee. By far it's the most used item in my kitchen
Michele Bob W.
Rutland (city)
Love getting up in the morning and not having to wait forever to have a nice hot cup of coffee. Plus all the different kinds of k cups they have now is awesome..
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?