BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Rebecca R.
Nyack, NY
I love how easy and fast it makes the coffee it takes less than 2 minutes for it to serve you. lots of varieties of different flavors and look stylish on the counter top. This coffee maker will never go out of style
Jim G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great convenience item to have in the office but if you don't clean the needle on a regular basis the entire system shuts down and you are looking for a new unit.
Carla R.
Thiells, Ny
I start my day with a coffee, and Keurig is the thing I see every single day! It's never given me hard time, and I can find any variety of coffee, brand and price
Morgan S.
Use it daily and have never had a problem. Got this for free as a replacement for another keurig that quit working, keurig HR department is wonderful to work with.
Amy G.
Elyria, OH
We absolutely love our keurig. We use it everyday for coffee and hot tea. I'm soo glad I purchased this 3 years ago. It definitely gets plenty of use in our home.
Shelly M.
Lavallette, NJ
I love this machine, it saves me time everyday and helps me get my daily caffeine fix. I just wish it was better for the environment. I hate wasting those plastic cups.
Taylor M.
Conroe, TX
Easy to use, and great for many different drinks! I personally use it for hot chocolate. It is also great when I have a guest and just want to make 1 cup of coffee
Alicia S.
Chesterfield, MO
I don't know how I lived without my Keurig! It is my go to since I work long hours and overnights. I am usually only half awake when I get up so 90 second for a cup of coffee is perfect!
Holly C.
Fort Smith, AR
LOVE this Keurig... couldn't make it through my mornings with out it. Love that I can make one cup because that is always needed or 2 or 3 cups! Some mornings are rough after being up with a baby and this saves me.
lauren l.
Evans, GA
Bought this to replace my older model Keurig that went haywire after years of use. This model seems very cheap. It works fine, but just seems like it will easily break. Doesn't feel as sturdy as the older models.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?