BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Kayla M.
Fort Drum, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! My Keurig! I like that I'm not wasting a WHOLE pot of coffee whenever I make myself coffee. I just wish it'd get a bit hotter. But either way I'm so happy with my keurig!
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
I absolutely adore my Keurig! I use it daily. I love that I can make a single cup of coffee or tea instead of an entire pot that might get wasted. And there is a huge variety of k-cups to choose from, plus the reusable k-cup!
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
We use this at work. It's a great tool to get your coffee fix in the middle of the afternoon. It is a bit of a pain to clean as a lot of the parts are not removeable.
Meghan F.
Now that I own a Keurig, I can never NOT own a Keurig. I use it every single day. And it's not just for coffee! You can make hot chocolate and teas. I love my Keurig.
Crystal R.
Butler, PA
I love this product as I can make just a coffee mug size of coffee or a travel mug size. Brews quickly and tasty. I use s reusable filter which works great in my keith. Easy up keep as well
Cassandra M.
Love this brand. Have not had any issues with this machine. Warms up quickly, brews in minutes. Has a hot water feature. Has a self clean feature. Cup size selection.
Megan O.
Philadelphia, PA
PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST INVESTMENTS I'VE MADE. I CAN GET DELICIOUS COFFEE WITHOUT HAVING TO MAKE A WHOLE POT. HOWEVER, I MIGHT HAVE TO UPGRADE TO THE NEWER KEURIG SO I CAN MAKE A POT FOR THOSE EXTRA CAFFIENE NEEDED DAYS!
Kristin L.
Gastonia, NC
The Keurig works well for my family because my husband is the only coffee drinker in the house! So instead of wasting a whole pot of coffee, he is able to make 1 cup
Sailor G.
This is a great coffee-maker, so long as I use my own coffee in it. I do not like the environmental waste of the containers! It is handy, as we aren't huge coffee drinkers-so being able to brew one cup at a time is great!
liz g.
Diberville, MS
I received this as a Christmas gift 2 years ago. I was never much of a coffee drinker until I began to use this. The hot water dispenser is so quick and convenient. I use it to steep my tea, instant oatmeal, everything.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?