BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Maria C.
Pasadena, TX
Don't know how I lived life before Keurig!!! Morning cup of coffee on my way to work and then an evening cup before I go to bed nice to have a hot cup of coffee anytime I want it without having to wait for the coffee maker
Trayc F.
Vancouver, Wa
Being a STRONG coffee and a Medium Coffee/Tea family, the Keurig makes perfect sense. The only reason this isn't a 5-star is because I drink more tea and it's not easy to find good tea K-cups.
Elaine J.
Utica, NY
I love my Keurig Elite! This is such a great coffee maker and reduces the time to have a quick cup. Never thought I would enjoy coffee so much when using this product!

Charlie K.
Chandler, AZ
Basic Keurig system. Works very well and no issues at all. Comparing the quality of the coffee to a drip system shows its flaws, but overall easy to use and convenient
Tierney C.
Saint Louis, MO
I use my Keurig each and every morning! We purchased this product when our daughter was born for extra energy with a newborn. We love how quick and easy it is to use and the coffee possibilities are endless! Amazing product!
Laura M.
We love our Keurig, it makes it really easy to get a quick cup of coffee on busy mornings, and since my husband and I like different strengths and flavors we both win!
Jordan M.
Augusta, GA
Very easy to use product. Perfect cup of coffee every time I use it. Not hard to learn at all. Plug it in, fill the water up, insert coffee, and press a button and you've got yourself the perfect cup. Perfect for on the go!
Tiffany P.
Columbia, TN
I really love this I've been using it since day 1, I love how I can basically make any kind of each or coffee to my liking ,I've bought some for even my family members
maddie n.
This is great for making coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc. but unlike the other keurigs this one only takes the ones that have the keurig logo on it. we have bought ones that don't even work, because the logo was not present.
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
Love my keurig, only thing that I dislike is the price of the Kcups. I love how fast it is and that I can have my flavor of coffee and 2 min later my husband can have his with no wasted coffee.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.