BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Crystal R.
Butler, PA
I love this product as I can make just a coffee mug size of coffee or a travel mug size. Brews quickly and tasty. I use s reusable filter which works great in my keith. Easy up keep as well
Sailor G.
This is a great coffee-maker, so long as I use my own coffee in it. I do not like the environmental waste of the containers! It is handy, as we aren't huge coffee drinkers-so being able to brew one cup at a time is great!
liz g.
Diberville, MS
I received this as a Christmas gift 2 years ago. I was never much of a coffee drinker until I began to use this. The hot water dispenser is so quick and convenient. I use it to steep my tea, instant oatmeal, everything.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Love my Keurig! such a handy and quick way to get my cup of Joe. my only complaint with this one is that sometimes it doesn't fill the cup the same way as the last time even though I pressed the same size as previously.
Erika G.
Norwalk, CA
Love, love, love my Keurig! Not only do I make my coffee but I use the hot water for tea, hot chocolate or even my kids cup of noodles! It holds enough water that I don't have to refill it every day which is a plus.
June B.
Middleburgh, NY
We have had our Keurig for 3 years and had no problems with it. I like it because you can brew a fresh cup of coffee in just a few seconds,. I would buy another on.
Jennifer D.
Columbia City, OR
Obsessed with my Keurig. I use it for so many things, not just coffee. Anytime I need hot water. I've had it for about 3 years and it sounds like it might be time to replace it soon. But, I will. Because it's amazing.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
We got this model last year and we use it on a daily basis, most days several times a day. Love the water reservoir and that it fits perfectly on my counter top without being overly bulky. Thinking of upgrading to the new 2.0
Jodi D.
Santa Maria, CA
I love my keurig... perfect for only making one cup at a time and not wasting a whole pot... can not stuck to one flavor bc can change flavors or even hot chocolate
Amanda M.
Crestview, FL
Keurig is one of my favorite coffee machines. Love, love, love it.
Brews great coffee and so simple to use. One of the best coffee machines out there in my opinion.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?