BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Mayra M.
Whittier, CA
I've had my Keurig for almost a year and I seriously recommend it, although I would like to upgrade it in the following months but for a coffee lover this is the way to go!
Michelle H.
Perfect for living with one other person. Very fast, and the serving size options are a nice touch. My only concern is that the water stays inside the machine and there is no way of opening it short of unscrewing the bottom panel.
Ben O.
Sterling Hts, MI
This coffee maker has been great. My wife and I purchased it just after we got married more than 2 yearsr ago, and we are yet to have a problem with it. Highly recommended.
Debbie P.
Pasco, WA
I love my Keurig K40. Best work horse there is. Haven't had a problem yet! Reads all brands of pods including refillable pods. Easy clean and makes my morning less grouchy!
Amanda N.
Henderson, KY
I like it for the fact that it's simple and gets the job done, but it takes a lot to clean all of the parts that need to be cleaned in order to keep it hygienic.
Ladi A.
Leesburg, GA
I don't know what I would do without my Keurig. The no hassle k cups are a life saver, especially when I'm running late for work. On top of that the many varieties including teas & soups are awesome.
Tawnya S.
Phoenix, AZ
It's alright. I feel like there's more water in the coffee, though. I don't really like that you can't choose how strong your coffee turns out unless you brew more. I like mY coffee sting and the k cup system just isn't my favorite.
Stephanie K.
wayland
I love my keurig! I'm addicted to coffee so this is the perfect thing for busy mornings. I love the way it heats up fast and is so easy to use! I love all the different varieties in the k-cups as well
Vicky C.
Rockford, IL
This Keurig system lasted about 2 years before it died. I repurchased it because it worked well and it doesn't require the specially marked k-cups that the new Keurig's require. Any brand of k-cup will work as well as the my k-cup.
Trisha J.
Oak harbor, OH
I've had my Brewer for over 12 years. I've never had a problem with it and still works great! I love how quick and easy it is. Wouldn't be able to start my day without it!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?