BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Ashley W.
Wetumpka, AL
Absolutely nothing beats a keurig. I got mine as a high school graduation present to take with me to college, and have had it and used it daily for almost 4 years with no problems. I clean it regularly, to prevent build up
Meghan F.
Now that I own a Keurig, I can never NOT own a Keurig. I use it every single day. And it's not just for coffee! You can make hot chocolate and teas. I love my Keurig.
Megan H.
Mundelein, IL
It brews all coffee, hot chocolate, and tea to my liking. My only complaint is that there is no way to clean the internal filter and I find that a little disgusting.
Brea K.
Sartell, MN
I have had this product for a few years and it's still working great. It makes a cup of coffee, or any other drink quickly and easily. It's also really easy to clean.
Crystal R.
Butler, PA
I love this product as I can make just a coffee mug size of coffee or a travel mug size. Brews quickly and tasty. I use s reusable filter which works great in my keith. Easy up keep as well
Mary F.
Lexington, KY
Works well with reusable coffee filters as well! My roommate bought it and I think that it works well for the four of us to use. Only complaint is that with four people, we refill the water tank a lot and it can be noisy.
amy n.
I absolutely love my keurig, i really don't know how i would function on a daily basis without it! i have actually had a few (one at college and one at home) and i have to say this one is my favorite, i have the 2.0 as well but the cups are so much harder to find!
Kayla M.
Fort Drum, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! My Keurig! I like that I'm not wasting a WHOLE pot of coffee whenever I make myself coffee. I just wish it'd get a bit hotter. But either way I'm so happy with my keurig!
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
I absolutely adore my Keurig! I use it daily. I love that I can make a single cup of coffee or tea instead of an entire pot that might get wasted. And there is a huge variety of k-cups to choose from, plus the reusable k-cup!
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
We use this at work. It's a great tool to get your coffee fix in the middle of the afternoon. It is a bit of a pain to clean as a lot of the parts are not removeable.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?