Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40

by Keurig

#2 in Coffeemakers

First cup. Fourth cup - with keurig, it's always a fresh cup. The elite brewing system brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the elite brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs

Does this work good for yall?
How often do you clean your keurig??
Does this product actually work and can you use any size cup? And do you have to manually stop the machine from pouring the coffee or does it automatically do that?
Start your review of Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love my kuerig and the fact it has so many uses not only making teas, coffee, and hot chocolate but you can use it to make your oatmeal or Raman noodles ” in 15 reviews
“I seriously use this for anything I need hot water for, coffee, tea (loose or packaged), and best of all, being the college student I am, ramen noodles.” in 8 reviews
Ypsilanti, MI
While it may not make the best tasting cup of coffee it is definitely the winner in my book when it comes to convenience. It makes a decent cup of coffee in no time at all which is perfect for hectic mornings. K cups can be pricey unless found on sale but are available in just about any variety or flavor you could ask for. I like that the elite has a water reservoir so I don't have to refill every time I want a cup of coffee, and it lets me choose a cup size.
Low Carb
I recently bought this for my significant other. I decided to go with the single cup brewing system because he is the only one who drinks coffee and he will only have a cup a day so it seemed a better choice than a system that makes a whole pot where half of the pot will go to waste.  This machine is super easy to use, the directions are very easy to follow. I definitely recommend this to people who lie coffee but don't drink a whole lot of it!
No Special Diet
I love the idea of easily popping in a pod and pushing a button to get a quick, fresh cup of coffee. In reality you get a small cup of extra warm coffee. You can drink it as soon as it's made and it's perfect temperature. If you add cream it's barely warm. If you like the hot hot coffee this is not for you. I have coffee cups that came with my dishes and this makes 3/4 of a cup. If you like a small cup of warm coffee this is definitely for you!
No Special Diet
I really don't like Keurigs at all, but that's only because my and my husband drink a lot of coffee in the mornings so we feel like we get more use out of brewing a fresh pot of coffee and then are able to drink multiple cups from the same pot, instead of using up 4 or 5 k cups in the morning. Keurigs are great for people though for how easy they are to use/ makes the perfect single portion, so if you drink one cup a day, this is perfect for you!
Vegetarian, Organic, Low Carb
Sherman Oaks, CA
I'm honestly not sure what happened to Keurig... In the past 12 months I have purchased and returned 3 Keurigs due to malfunction and 2 of them breaking down. My old Keurig lasted for 5 years.. I don't know what happened, if they changed the quality or not but I cannot recommend this product anymore. Sometimes the Keurig I currently have (the third one this year) still breaks and just sits out brown sludge and coffee grinds. It's so gross!
Emmett
So I am a big coffee drinker I have a friend who loves hers but she's not quite as big of a coffee drinker as I am even the largest cut button does not fill my cup even if I hit it twice the specialized coffee for it is way overpriced and if you buy the little screen cups to make your own you can feel up fooling it just doesn't taste right the only thing I would use is for us to get a little cup of hot water for my cups of noodles
Luttrell, TN
I couldn't make it without the Keurig coffee maker in my life! It's my best friend on most days when I need an extra boost or I'm just craving my cup of Joe! With the simple design of just popping in a pod and setting it to brew the night before I wake up to fresh coffee everyday. I love the simplicity of just making sure the water tank is full and that it has replaceable filters. It's official I'm a Keurig junkie.
Warwick, RI
Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40 uploaded by Lori W.
This machine is great. Easy to use, mess free, coffee pods are budget friendly, and quick coffee. I love having this at home where i can experiment with different kinds of coffees. I recommend this product to all. I recieved this as a gift. All coffee lovers should have one!! Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40
No Special Diet
It holds water for about 3 large cups of coffee and I don't have to worry about time when making a cup of coffee with my keurig. It heats up and brews your cup quickly. The only downfall of keurigs is the price of k-cups. Luckily, they make re-usable cups where you can put your favorite grinds in. I've had mine for a while and it's been one of my best purchases for coffee. This model is very affordable too. I got mine on sale on Amazon.
Pounding Mill, VA
I have this, it's perfect for a cup in the morning or on the go. It works great and provides great tasting coffee. I only wish that maybe it would provide coffee a little faster than it does. It is a bit sloe I'm not sure if that's just mine or if that's the machine itself. But it'd be nice to preset or something so it's ready when you wake up or at least not have to wait the same amount of time for a full coffee pot.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...