BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Jessica K.
Medina, NY
Love love love love my kerurig. We have owned it for about 2 years now. It is great for those mornings when it is just you and don't need to make a whole pot of coffee.
Chelsea P.
I used this maker almost every day for that perfect cup every time! You can always get k-cups on sale and some are biodegradable so they are better for the environment.
Daniella M.
Huntsville, TX
I'm not a fan of quick cups of coffee, but on days that I'm running late, and still need a coffee fix...this is a life saver. It's never going to be the greatest cup of coffee you've ever had, but it's okay for a quick cup.
Elaine J.
Utica, NY
I love my Keurig Elite! This is such a great coffee maker and reduces the time to have a quick cup. Never thought I would enjoy coffee so much when using this product!

Jordan M.
Augusta, GA
Very easy to use product. Perfect cup of coffee every time I use it. Not hard to learn at all. Plug it in, fill the water up, insert coffee, and press a button and you've got yourself the perfect cup. Perfect for on the go!
Nicole P.
San Antonio, TX
This brewing system is easy to use and helps me to start my day off right. I love coffee and tea and with so many varieties of K-cups this is perfect for any household. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Lynsey C.
Oviedo, FL
Great product, makes drinks in a jiffy! Keurig definitely makes products that perform. I love that they make more than coffee too (think hot chocolate and tea for examples).
Ashley W.
Wetumpka, AL
Absolutely nothing beats a keurig. I got mine as a high school graduation present to take with me to college, and have had it and used it daily for almost 4 years with no problems. I clean it regularly, to prevent build up
Megan H.
Mundelein, IL
It brews all coffee, hot chocolate, and tea to my liking. My only complaint is that there is no way to clean the internal filter and I find that a little disgusting.
Brea K.
Sartell, MN
I have had this product for a few years and it's still working great. It makes a cup of coffee, or any other drink quickly and easily. It's also really easy to clean.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?