BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Pamela R.
Winterville, NC
We have had this Keurig coffee maker for years, over 5 and it continues to work perfectly and brew good coffee. I periodically run it through with vinegar and keep the water reservoir clean and that's all the upkeep it takes.
Brielle r.
new lebanon, NY
So easy, quick, and convenient. The coffee usually comes out strong, too. I stumble into the kitchen and make a cup before starting my day. It's the perfect jump start.
Bethany P.
If your machine gets clogged be sure to rinse with a vinegar/water solution. Run several hot water cycles to rid the vinegar. Other than a few clogs I love the Keurig.
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
I love my keurig!! Perfect for any thing you can imagine for drinks my son loves hot chocolate and I love being able to put the cup in, push a button and let it brew :)
Susan V.
E Providence, RI
Easy, convenient, no clean up. My biggest issue was cleaning the coffee pot and grinds every morning. No more. Other than my first one only lasting 4 years ( I am told this is longer than normal) this is a great coffee maker.
Robyn S.
Milford, NH
We own a keurig but don't use it hardly at all. it is just too expensive with the amount of coffee we drink. it is better suited for individuals that drink a cup a day
Kristyn G.
Tampa, FL
Absolutely LOVE this single serve coffee maker! I use it every single day, about twice a day of I'm being honest. Lately I use the Donut Shop K cups and I just love it!
Kimberly E.
Levittown, PA
Great product with great customer service if you ever have a problem know that they are going to help you fix it! Awesome coffee, and tea, the family uses it everyday!
Jordan M.
Augusta, GA
Very easy to use product. Perfect cup of coffee every time I use it. Not hard to learn at all. Plug it in, fill the water up, insert coffee, and press a button and you've got yourself the perfect cup. Perfect for on the go!
Katherine R.
Elkhart, IN
LOVE my Keurig. My husband isn't a coffee drinker, so it doesn't really make sense for me to brew a big pot of coffee every morning. The single serving cup is perfect.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?