BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Elyce M.
The BEST coffee maker!!! So simple, fast and easy. Never leaves any residue in my coffee and so many cups to choose from. Super easy to keep it clean and grab a cup on the go!
Jaqi S.
Vermilion, OH
I have this in my dorm room and I love it! Works fast! It isn't too noisy like some coffee machines can be so I can use it in the morning without fear of waking my roommate!
Caitlin G.
Troy , AL
Love love love this coffee maker! It has easy to use buttons that light up! It makes the perfect cup of coffee! Warm and just how you like it! And it makes it in no time! 🙌🏼
Alejandra M.
San Gabriel, CA
My Keurig saves me so much tine especially when I am running late for school or work. Keurig also have been a lifesaver by giving me that needed energy to get through the day.
Meghan B.
Martinsville, NJ
Great machine. Seeing that they have the new one now though, that enables you to make a pot, I would definitely prefer that instead. When company is over, the single cup Brewer really isn't sufficient.
Debbie P.
Pasco, WA
I love my Keurig K40. Best work horse there is. Haven't had a problem yet! Reads all brands of pods including refillable pods. Easy clean and makes my morning less grouchy!
Amanda N.
Henderson, KY
I like it for the fact that it's simple and gets the job done, but it takes a lot to clean all of the parts that need to be cleaned in order to keep it hygienic.
Michelle H.
Perfect for living with one other person. Very fast, and the serving size options are a nice touch. My only concern is that the water stays inside the machine and there is no way of opening it short of unscrewing the bottom panel.
Ben O.
Sterling Hts, MI
This coffee maker has been great. My wife and I purchased it just after we got married more than 2 yearsr ago, and we are yet to have a problem with it. Highly recommended.
Rena B.
Wauconda, IL
I love my keurig! It is just so fast easy in the morning and it is nice to brag about! The K-cups can get a little expensive but I would recommend a re-useable K-cup that you fill with your own coffee. You can also put nothing in it and it brews hot water if you want to out a tea bag in your cup. Get a Keurig! It's worth it!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?